Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy pet tricks with a romanian trucker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Okay....it's raining.....last time I checked, the pick up for the 74 is like on the 26th......

On the way to work.....crazy Romainian calls me on the cell....wants to p/u TODAY....WTF?

So I get home and those that have braved the abuse of Mikey and have been here....it's up a narrow road, and not a place for a 60 foot tractor trailer.....duh.

Well numbnutz, calls me and says he's at the bottom of the hill....."K" be right down, I got my shorts on, flip flops, sweat shirt and an umbrella. Get in the '14 and fire her up....take her down the hill.

The dipshit is coming UP???????

Shitski, dumass......gets to the private road along the east side of the house and makes the left......

Let's just say 2 hours later and soaked to my eyebrows we get the trauck unstuck and the car loaded.....bye bye.........

Fuck, I'm wet.......
Joe Bob
Close up....
Brad Roberts
Ha ha... I KNOW the roads there.. SCARY. He is a good driver to even make it to the front of the house.

Glad the 74 went to a good home.

B
Dad Roberts
laugh.gif ....LOL....and.....Merry Christmas to you, too......Mikey...Dad driving.gif
Rusty
Nice landscaping.

Merry Christmas, Mikey.

-Rusty cool.gif
eldiosyeldiablo
Oh my new baby is on its way. boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

It was suppose to be picked up on Dec 26th and delivered to me Jan2. Hey maybe it will get here early.

I hope the weather is nice to the drive. I'm going to have to do some quick rust brushing and proofing when it gets here. Ohh.... gosh....

wub.gif

Thx Mike,
David
Joe Bob
Yup on the way....now that my psychotic moment x2 is over,,,,I can play Santa.....
Gint
Nice Christmas present!
redshift
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 25 2003, 01:41 AM)
Yup on the way....now that my psychotic moment x2 is over,,,,I can play Santa.....

Don't mix metaphors, nor costumes..

The .357 goes with the Blass/Rolex/Bunny Ears.. Santa packs a .380, and a cucumber.

M
rick 918-S
Looks like the driver has an extra day with the teener. Did you record the mileage "Z"
(kidding....) wavey.gif
Joe Bob
Get it straight ya redneck....the 9mm goes with the bunny ears....the .357 is the hunt someone down cause ya leave no shells piece....the .40 is for the "I got a writ for yer ass and yer coming with me" conversation......geez, double wide trailer boys gets it all wrong.... blink.gif

Merry Christmas BTW..... givemebeer.gif
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(eldiosyeldiablo @ Dec 24 2003, 08:57 PM)
Oh my new baby is on its way. boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

It was suppose to be picked up on Dec 26th and delivered to me Jan2. Hey maybe it will get here early.

Thx Mike,
David

Umm, David,
this is underneath your avatar.... Location: Atlanta, GA

Now you do know that there's a place in Georgia that likes to refer to itself as,
the WORLD Headquarters for 914's, right???? lol barf.gif

Congrats on the purchase of the '74 from Mister Z.

May I ask?
How much was the shipping from Ca >> Ga?
eldiosyeldiablo
Yes and I have been there before and had "experience" with them on my previous early '85 944.

I looked at his 914s that were for sale. Just a little marked up. I was going to test drive a yellow carbed '75 2.0 just to test drive it but it took him forever to arrange and call me back about it. It was not worth the amount he was askin of 6k. The floor pans probably had rust and the seat mount bar definately had rust. I didn't look under the car. But someone must have bought it b/c its not there now.

I may get a few parts from there as it is very close and if they have the items in stock there.
Shipping WheelsonWheels.net (broker) for $625. 125 deposit via credit car and 500 in cash on delivery.

Its scheduled to arrive on Jan 2.

mueba.gif

-David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.