Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Big thanks to George at Automobile Atlanta
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
Thanks again. George was a very gracious host and he is intensely passionate about these cars.

I really want to express how impressed I was with everything. For anyone that hasn't been there you should put it on the list of things to do in Atlanta. There is stuff there I never believed existed. George gave me a tour that must have lasted an hour. I think the only thing that wasn't there was the "body in white" although I believe he could have assembled a few with factory sticker parts.

He had lots of stuff that he's developing: body parts, rubber, fiberglass products. There are rebuilt axles assemblies on the shelf.

I'll be coming home with new rubber seals.

Truly amazing

Dave
rhodyguy
did you get any catalogs?

k
So.Cal.914
Noooo, but he did get the secret decoder ring you need to find anything on their website. ph34r.gif
orthobiz
You didn't forget to bring your camera, did you????
Pics of the inside tour?

Paul
JFJ914
Dave it was a pleasure to meet you. I also wish to thank George for a very relaxed 914 afternoon. The beer and soda was cold, Al's hamburgers were tasty, and the 914'ers comradery was warm. Can't think of a better way to spend a Sat afternoon!
type47fan
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 23 2007, 06:37 AM) *

did you get any catalogs?

k

I also inquired about the catalogs last week. George replied that they are still editing and expect to ship during the second week of November. . . .this year.

Thanks,
DNHunt
Yep, he still editing. I saw galleys. So, no catalogs Kevin. From what I saw it looks like it's worth waiting for.

Dave
dinomium
Hope the rest of the trip goes as well! Hurry home, there are still two more PCA Autocrosses ya know!
stirthepot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.