Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dans 1973 1.7 w/carbs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dab914
this is my 1973 914. it is black on black. i also have a1974 1.8 w/fi that is black on tan.

1973 1.7 w/carbs
1974 1.8 w/fi
1973 2.0 w/carbs (parts car)
redshift
Hey Dan, welcome to the club, and Merry Christmas!

Peeps like black teeners. smilie_pokal.gif

M
rick 918-S
Welcome, Nice teener, I'm partial to black myself. Does that may me a peep? What's a peep? Be sure to post tomorrow night.
Gint
Welcome to the board Dan. How about posting pics of all your cars when you get the chance in the Members 914 Pictures thread.
redshift
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ Dec 25 2003, 02:22 AM)
Welcome, Nice teener, I'm partial to black myself. Does that may me a peep? What's a peep? Be sure to post tomorrow night.

Peeps is neu-slang for People(s)... yo...

'Yo' is neu-slang for 'you know?', or 'hey look, I have a gun!'

M
dab914
I WAS TRYING TO GET THAT PICTURE TO THE RIGHT PLACE, "MEMBERS 914 PICTURES "BUT I DIDN'T GET IT...DAB
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(dab914 @ Dec 24 2003, 09:28 PM)
this is my 1973 914. it is black on black. i also have a 1974 1.8 w/fi that is black on tan.

welcome !

man, all these Sierra Nevada 914's are coming out of the woodwork now that i've left!

you should definitely join the Sierra Nevada Region of the PCA if you haven't already. great group of people and a very active sub-group in Mason Valley hosts at least one great event every year ...

looks like you have a nice workspace too!
Gint
Now that PM makes sense. Go to this the thread in this link and post your pics there.

This is a link - Please click me!

After you click on this link and the new window appears, click the "add reply" button, and in your reply, near the bottom just below the smilies, there is a "File Attachments" drop down window. If you use this, you can search our drive for pics and attach them (one at a time) to your reply. To do more than one picture, you'll have to reply to that thread once for each picture.

Does that help? Lemme know if you need anything else Dan.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.