Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 76 Fuel line and hose diagrams.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BiG bOgGs
I am just getting around to getting my 2.0L back into my 76 after a little cleaning and plugging a few holes in the oiling system. A while back I ordered a 75/76 hose pack and a fuel line pack from AA. I just opened them tonight and did not find the diagram that was supposed to be included with the hose kit and I can't find a diagram on the AA site. All of the diagrams I find on 914world and the other sites that we link to from here all seem to be for the 74/73 setups. Are these the same for the 76 application, or is there a link to a site with the right diagram for me, or does anyone have the AA diagram they could post, or......... you get the idea.

Thanks
Jim

idea.gif
Dave_Darling
The 76 should have almost the same fuel routing as the 75 1.8 shown on the Pelican page. It should have almost the same vacuum routing as the 74 2.0 does. There'll still be a bit of guesswork.

You can also try hitting the Dr. up for the missing diagram.

--DD
BiG bOgGs
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Sep 23 2007, 06:30 PM) *

The 76 should have almost the same fuel routing as the 75 1.8 shown on the Pelican page. It should have almost the same vacuum routing as the 74 2.0 does. There'll still be a bit of guesswork.

You can also try hitting the Dr. up for the missing diagram.

--DD

Thanks Dave. I'll route as best I can from those two diagrams, and then see what I am missing, if anything.

Jim
dr914@autoatlanta.com
76 fuel line routing is unique to the 75/76 2.0 models, as well as the vacuum line routing. We have both pics may be in the Tech tips appendix or with the hose kits
Cap'n Krusty
Different routing for a '76? Why? The engine mounted fuel system components are in the same locations as on all the other 2 litre cars ........................... The Cap'n
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Sep 24 2007, 10:48 AM) *

Different routing for a '76? Why? The engine mounted fuel system components are in the same locations as on all the other 2 litre cars ........................... The Cap'n

total fuel line routing from the tank back is different and the 1.8 engine routing is of course different than the 2.0. Also the late 75/76 have one piece fuel lines into the engine bay from the gas tank bay.
BiG bOgGs
Dr, could you hook me up with the link to the diagram? I have looked in both the tech area and at the actual hose page on your site and I don't see how to view the diagrams. On the page where the hoses are listed there is a picture of the diagrams laying on a table, but it doesn't link to information.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.