Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's Officially Christmas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Curvie Roadlover
And a light snow is falling outside my window wub.gif . Merry Christmas to all my fellow 914 peeps.
Tom
redshift
smile.gif

Stay warm, and don't expect Santa anytime soon, he just left here.

M
ChrisReale
Over there its yesterday here... blink.gif Im going to dwink mo' wine now dance.gif
echocanyons
Christmas here now and officially anniversery of the site.

I am very greatful to those who are dedicated to keeping this place up and all of those geniuses who help with keeping the teeners on the road

Merry Christmas
Gint
I think Santa's a little busy right now...
redshift
2 timing bastard!

mad.gif

M
Joe Bob
I just finished wrapping presents and assembling bikes....x3.....time for a Jack Daniels and my NEXT psychotic moment.....

Gotta get it over with before Santa gets here and the relatives find me on the floor drooling next to the chimney.
GWN7
The boy has gone to his moms for the night, vodkas all gone and I'm working on the Appeltons now.

All I can say is ...Wheeeee

Merry Christmas, ya'll
LvSteveH
Well, we've got a few more minutes left until it's official here on the left coast, but Merry Christmas to all; may Santa keep the rust at bay for one more year !!

wavey.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
MARRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY ON LINE FRIENDS
AND A BIG THANKS TO BRAD FOR THE BEST 914 BBS GOING. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF US
DAVE smilie_flagge6.gif
URY914
Merry Christmas to all and thanks to Brad and everyone else for bring the group of wackos together.

Paul
watsonrx13
agree.gif Merry Christmas to all from sunny Florida.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.