Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eric is very Lucky
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
Living more than 4 hours from Moab was the only reason that his house was not the destination for the run on Saturday.
rhodyguy
did the merry 'pranksters' riding in 'further' get out of control? did i date myself refering to "pranksters" and "further"? how was the koolaid? did everyone pass the test?

k
StratPlayer
Sorry, don't take 4 hours to drive from Moab to Salt Lake.
JoeSharp
We missed you Jim.
Kevin. I got up Sunday morning to see Brian washing his car in the middle of the parking lot. I was the first to pass out and I sleep in the coach. Just closed the door and went to sleep. Got up in the morning and the coach was not even a mess. I expected to crash into a wall of beer bottles somewhere in the coach. 3 cars got tagged 2 with implications of questionable manhood. I believe that the norcal contingent was the last to leave the coach sometime after 2am. The tagging was done after 3am.
IT WAS A WONDERFUL EVENT.......
rhodyguy
if property taxes weren't due in mid october i'd be packing up today to head for home. so much for behaving like an adult and being responsible. how many cases of casadores did you guys run thru?

k
Eric_Shea
Awe... you guys coulda helped me set up the fish tank! I'm going to load it with African cichlids.

Then you coulda sung happy Birthday to Nikki. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.