Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Non Porsche front trunk seals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
Anyone producing a non Porsche front trunk seal?
purple
isnt there one offered on ebay?
wobbletop
$120? Yikes... is that how much they are?

I guess so since someone has already bought one.

cobra94563
there is one on ebay..I just bought one.
He pretty much always has one listed. If you are patient, you can get one near the starting bid. The cheapest one I could find.
Quality-wise, I don't know what the oem looks like, but it fits well, and seals pretty tight.
euro911
QUOTE(cobra94563 @ Sep 25 2007, 11:42 PM) *

there is one on ebay..I just bought one.
He pretty much always has one listed. If you are patient, you can get one near the starting bid. The cheapest one I could find.
Quality-wise, I don't know what the oem looks like, but it fits well, and seals pretty tight.

Mike,
The seller is Brian Frenz, eBay user ID is jbfrenz ... I bought a front seal from him for like $60. last year. E-mail him at: bfrenz@wi.rr.com
neo914-6
I didn't like the repro I got on eBay, it was too short and didn't stay in the channel.

GWN7 sells a nice repro. He made one for my headlight delete smilie_pokal.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
there are four: factory original, original by the factory supplier, repro with molded ends (nice fit) repro with cut ends (poor fit in the rear corners but cheap)!!! All instantly available.
nein14
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Sep 26 2007, 06:25 AM) *

there are four: factory original, original by the factory supplier, repro with molded ends (nice fit) repro with cut ends (poor fit in the rear corners but cheap)!!! All instantly available.

How much?
GWN7
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Sep 25 2007, 11:06 PM) *

I didn't like the repro I got on eBay, it was too short and didn't stay in the channel.

GWN7 sells a nice repro. He made one for my headlight delete smilie_pokal.gif

Glad you liked it. Get it in yet?

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.