Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original, rare, crazy russki, 914 pillow.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Who wants to trade for something? I was kidding about the ciggy burns..... blink.gif
boxstr
ME. What do want to trade?????
CCL
ChrisReale
That goes to Hunter Ellzey
Joe Bob
Need stuff for the sixer....seals and stuff....what ya got?
boxstr
Headed out back later.
CCL
Joe Bob
I also need front euro lenses to go with that kit ya sent me.....
boxstr
Trade??
CCLINPILLOWTALK
Joe Bob
yup.....
356@cox.net
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Dec 25 2003, 11:54 AM)
That goes to Hunter Ellzey

I second that! What do you want for it.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I don't want to start a fight between Rich,Chris and myself. But i have been looking for something for Hunter since he was in the hospital. So how much,I,ll PayPal money today....... Or lets the three of us split the cost? What do you guys think?????
Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
boxstr
HELLO
CCL
Joe Bob
OK.....to be fair, Craig chipped in first.....BUT he is willing to send me the lenses, I send the pillow to Hunter nad he gets the 55 bucks for the lenses....I will kick in 10 bucks as well......

If not or if Kellzey/Hunter does not want the pillow, it's Craig's......mys tomach hurts and my kids are bitching about the toys they got yesterday and my wife wants to go sleep on the street to see the Rose Parade.......geeezzzz.
redshift
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 26 2003, 05:26 PM)
and my wife wants to go sleep on the street to see the Rose Parade.......geeezzzz.

Let her. wink.gif

M
Qarl
Dave. Mike, Craig, Rich...

Hey. I just caught wind of this thread. Thank you. That is an awfully nice gesture.

I'll leave it up to you guys to work out. If you can all come to concensus, and would like to give it to Hunter, then it would be wonderful and have a nice home on his bed.

wub.gif

Karl
markb
Ummm, guys? Last I heard, you can still get these made new from Milo's mom......
Joe Bob
Prolly the best to do that....anyone got an email for him?

Only reason I am geting rid of mine is that it's not being used.....euro lenses WILL be used. rolleyes.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
O.K. I'm confused ?????????? How is this going to be g
handled? Who do I owe? And how much?
Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
Joe Bob
Dunno.....I will kick in $10 paypal bucks to Craig...."I" send the pillow to Kellzey....the rest is up to the list...?

OR....you can get the crazy russki mom to do one deal with them....scary.... blink.gif
rick 918-S
Hey Guys, Great effort. clap56.gif I don't want to intrude. Just thought Chris had a great idea. wub.gif I'm not going to fight you for it Yack.gif but I'll chip in to make it happen. aktion035.gif Figure it out and let me know what it is going to take. wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.