Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hey redshift...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
i know you were in the middle of a protest and i just saw your sig is saying banned, anything happen over there?
Brad Roberts
We had a whole thread on it.. laugh.gif it was about 10 pages long and included a lot of political debate.

B
redshift
I wasn't banned there, the BANNED thing is just an in your face gesture aimed at someone here that knows who they are.

The 5 second rundown is that I have a different opinion than Wayne of how far freedom of speech should go on a commercial site, I evened things up, and now I buy parts anyplace but there..

Don't go into that other thread... many have gone in, and have never come out..

unsure.gif

smile.gif

M
biosurfer1
ya, i saw the thread on this earlier, but didnt know if there was an update, well between not buying from pelican or AA, you'll defiantly make some shop happy by getting all your purchases.
redshift
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Dec 25 2003, 09:33 PM)
ya, i saw the thread on this earlier, but didnt know if there was an update, well between not buying from pelican or AA, you'll defiantly make some shop happy by getting all your purchases.

I'm going to play a prediction game... idea.gif

I predict that I will be buying from individuals, whenever possible.

I feel pretty bad about the wrap AA draws, I know it's their faults, but they supported me alot for many years.

Last major purchases have been seals (Otto's) tires (local) and the pedal stuff. (All Meredith)

Next stop, Lindsey Racing. smile.gif

M
Aaron Cox
an in your face gesture

like this finger.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.