Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday morning coffee @ Warner Robins, GA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
MiddleGACruiser
Cars and Coffee at Atlanta Bread Company in Warner Robins, GA

We plan to be at the Warner Robins GA Atlanta Bread Company Saturday Sept 29 @ 8:30 AM to drink coffe and look at cars. Please feel free to show up and show off your ride, sip coffee, try the best danish in Warner Robins, etc...

Atlanta Bread Company Directions: Google Atlanta Bread Company then choose the Warner Robins Store.
(I dont have enough posts to add the link, and no, I'm not affiliated with them, I just think its a nice place to have coffee on a Saturday morning in Warner Robins)

Address:
Atlanta Bread Company
Warner Robins
2624 A Watson Blvd.
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
gerziebaker
I would love to be there Saturday, but I'm dropping my engine that morning in preperation for a six conversion. If you want to ride up to Macon and watch, I will spring for coffee and doughnuts.
MiddleGACruiser
I'd love to see you 914 but I have to fix some rot in the back door right after coffee. But I'm at the coffee house each month about the same time. Hope to see you next month.
MiddleGACruiser
Another successful coffee! Twice as many teeners as last time! Dan just got his and he's waiting for the great state of Georgia to ok it on Georgia roads so he can drive it. Hopefully Gerziebaker can make it next month. He was dropping his engine today. I spent the afternoon working on a little spot of rot on the back doors. Nothing a new set of french doors, a bit of hardwood floor, and some subflooring replacement won't take care of. Geeze, this little spot of wood rot reminds me of working on a 914.
Ga Dan
Thanks Jeff, I enjoyed the talk and the education to go with my coffee, being a newby here I will take all the info in I can get. I also enjoyed checking out your 914, nice and clean. I hope a few more people can make it out there next time, and maybe mine will be on the road by then. (crossing fingers)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.