Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enduro Autocross - October 20th & 21st
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
jgara962
Is anyone going to the Enduro Autocross at the Stockton Fairgrounds on October 20th or 21st? The 20th is three 2 lap runs and the 21st is one 5 lap run. A friend of mine goes every year and I'm thinking about taking the 914 this year.
Chris Pincetich
ooooo - sounds like fun. beerchug.gif

I just googled it and found this killer AX forum w00t.gif
http://www.baautox.com/forum/index.php?t=m...art=0&rid=0
I was planning to attend the PCA Zone 7 AXes Oct 27 & 28 in Stockton driving.gif
ConeDodger
Is this an SCCA event? Membership required?
jgara962
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 27 2007, 05:57 PM) *

Is this an SCCA event? Membership required?

I don't know. The link on the bay area autocross form is dead, but it does say SFSCCA on it. I'll check with my friend and see if he has any info.
jgara962
The word is that you only need to be members for SF region autocrosses, but this is being run by the Sacramento region. Here is a link that works with more information about the event:

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/Enduro2007.htm
Chris Pincetich
Cool - $25 for SCCA members and $35 for non-members.
$35 is the same as the SVR PCA AX rate - which is $30 for GGR dry.gif
If the 914 is still purring and I don't have a conflict arise, I'm there beerchug.gif
Just gotta get an idea about what class my stock engine, modded suspension, CF lid 914 falls into. wacko.gif
Chris Pincetich
OK - I'm thinking that the 914 is going great, just had a great race last weekend, and if the weather stays clear I'll head out to Stockton for Saturday. Saturday is 6 laps vs. 5 on Sunday biggrin.gif
With other in SCCA like Joe R and JP running XP I thought I should run XP, but they only list Prepared classed and not XP. 914s are in D-Preparred, which is the 3-4 run groups. If I go, I'll get there at 11am, register by noon, and first run in groups 3-4 does not start before 1pm beerchug.gif
Anyone else a maybe? biggrin.gif
Chris Pincetich
I went! Fun day, too long, 11am-5:30pm.

Cool crowd, LOTS of DIFFERENT cars to watch which is cool compared to PCA, and got some good racin in. Almost a Corvette club in the afternoon! I beat most of the rice burners, even some on DOTR race tires. My times for the 3 runs of a 2 lap course; 72.xxx, 69.9xx, 69.5xx for me. No cones! Smooth and penalty free the whole day!! Just barely beat Toesh in his black 911. The other OSP car (they put me in Open Street Prep) was a 2007 High Performance Cobra replica with DOTRs, Wilwood brakes, full on... he was at 62.5xx and TTOD was one of the vettes at 61.xxx.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.