Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time for another Bay Area breakfast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
We missed last month, as far as I know. How about we start again, this coming Saturday, at the IHOP in Santa Clara. Corner of Lawrence Expressway and Stevens Creek Blvd. Same time as always, 9:14 AM or thereabouts...

--DD
DanT
sorry Dave.

I'll be at the GGR AX at Marina....you should be there too...we need 914s at these events. So the other Porsche drivers don't forget what 914s look like, especially when the 914s are beating them.... biggrin.gif
McMark
This might work out in my 'tour of the SF bay area' I have planned on Sat.
Trevorg7
Sorry, I am out. My daughter has a soccer tourney with her first game at 8am.

Next time.

T
Trevorg7
QUOTE(Trevorg7 @ Sep 27 2007, 09:05 AM) *

Sorry, I am out. My daughter has a soccer tourney with her first game at 8am.

Next time.

T

Checking the schedule, there is an outstide chance I could make it but not until 10am-ish.

T
Jenny
Brian and I will either be sleeping in or moving. Probably won't be able to make this one. Plus it's my brother's birthday, and he's in town. Sorry Dave!

-Jen
neo914-6
My daughter and I will walk to the Willow Glen Founders Day Parade that morning, I couldn't drive out of my block if I wanted to (Coe and Willow will be jammed)...
Chris Pincetich
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Sep 26 2007, 10:39 PM) *

sorry Dave.

I'll be at the GGR AX at Marina....you should be there too...we need 914s at these events. So the other Porsche drivers don't forget what 914s look like, especially when the 914s are beating them.... biggrin.gif

agree.gif
I hope to make the next one!
beerchug.gif
hydroliftin
I'd like to meet some of you. I bought a 914 last spring and need to show it off.

Peter
szuccaro
Hi Dave.... last time we met (my first time attending) was not a good day, as you may recall. My car is currently at Yeaman's in Palo Alto. Finally got the clearance from the insurance company to begin repairs... after they wanted to consider it totaled (no big surprise there). Based on Scott's evaluation, my receipts, and the conditiion of the car prior to the damage, the insurance company finally valued the car at $16K. Scott is working his magic now.

Warning for anyone attending Saturday: watch out for idiots driving on Lawrence toward the 280 onramp. Steve

QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Sep 26 2007, 10:37 PM) *

We missed last month, as far as I know. How about we start again, this coming Saturday, at the IHOP in Santa Clara. Corner of Lawrence Expressway and Stevens Creek Blvd. Same time as always, 9:14 AM or thereabouts...

--DD

fiid
I might show up with Ben. There's a model helicopter event at San Carlos that we'll be heading to on the way back.

I'll probably bring the 6 instead of the 914.
jimtab
I'll try to make it...the new dizzy is still working until I get the repaired one in and send Ernie his back....
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(szuccaro @ Sep 27 2007, 12:37 PM) *

Hi Dave.... last time we met (my first time attending) was not a good day, as you may recall.

Yes, I do remember... You are quite free to show up in a lesser car, too, though!

--DD
mightyohm
Sorry Dave, we're out this time. Going to Mendocino for the weekend.
jimtab
Well, since it was 9:14 when I WOKE UP....I won't be there....long week, and out late and drinking last night....gonna lay back at home today....maybe go see whats up at he Fog Fest here in town today....eat a pancake for me....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.