Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Turbo came home
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
I'm sure when the weather get warmer, Ryan, my 2 year old, will be burning plastic up and down the street. If I get the new mini van by April, I'll bring it to Hershey to show off. The only way I could get it home from the dealer was to borrow my mother-in-laws Explorer and it just barely fit.

Here's some before pics. Project plans include upolstered seats, detailed and carpeted interior with mats. detailed engine compartment, rehinged bonnet, custom paint, faux rotors, working lights, radio and horns. Any suggestions welcome!.

Pic one: Happy boy with Daddy's real Porsche keys...
djm914-6
Man, this engine is a mess. Time for a detail...
Malmz
Typical 911 owner looking the wrong way with a cell phone! wink.gif

sm
djm914-6
Where's the tunes? This ride needs some ice!
djm914-6
Nice rims, but no brakes showing...
djm914-6
Cleaner, but needs work to look acceptable for a Porsche nut...
djm914-6
Tight "fat Bottom girl"...
djm914-6
Lets go pick up some pre-school chicks...
djm914-6
the boys and Dad doing some undercarage cleaning. That's what needs to be done with the "barn finds"...

(last one for now, I promise)
djm914-6
I've asked the skyrat board about paint ideas, but haven't seen too many. Anyone here have any ideas for a cool Kustom paint scheme? I'd like something that looks less toy like and could also showcase my abilities. My plan is to add these vehicles to my "resume" for potential projects. I may pick up an older Vette and do a flame job, but the Porsche deserves better.
seanery
chrome yellow!
fuch toy
Flames.....

PS, move the engine to the middle. it will handle better.
djm914-6
Looks like I'll be wimping out on the paint and just go with silver (but maybe with martini stripes).

Oh, the motors are in the middle. It's just the battery under the faux engine. Big sucker too! Shift this puppie into second gear and the tail kicks out. Now if only Ryan would learn to steer.
Joe Bob
I have various styles and colors of Carrera side scripts available.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.