its the prep time thats a killer
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
freezing14
so much prep time
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
davep
Yes, I know the feeling. Be careful what you plate though, Some is silver, some is yellow, and some is not plated. I do have some door latches (inside the door itself) in silver.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(freezing14 @ Sep 29 2007, 07:16 PM) *

Yves,

PLEASE keep us updated on the transformation! Lookin' good thus far.
Pat
1970 Neun vierzehn
This is gonna be fun to watch popcorn[1].gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Sep 29 2007, 07:27 PM) *

This is gonna be fun to watch popcorn[1].gif

agree.gif

Congratulations, you have joined the club. pray.gif

Tom
914werke
Amen. Seems like for every 1 thing you install there are 8 you have to clean! Im using my parts car for comparison on finishes. after now more thatn a yr. ya kinda forget what things looked like originally or installed sad.gif
Bleyseng
I'll drive the 76 out for ya to stare at, Rich.
sixerdon
Watch out for those shock tower adjusting plates on a six. The allen bolts, too. They are totally covered with tar from the Porsche factory. No one will ever know what work you put into those.

Don
freezing14
now that the cold season is starting ,, here my indore work, it only took 6 months to get correct shade
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(freezing14 @ Oct 12 2007, 09:07 PM) *

now that the cold season is starting ,, here my indore work, it only took 6 months to get correct shade
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Hey Yves!

How about an update?

Pat
IronHillRestorations
As far as originality, I believe the parts circled should be yellow plated. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, and anyone please correct me if I'm wrong. If you are wanting to build a concours correct car, you want to get it as correct as possible.
914werke
I think your correct Perry, I spied thje same thing looking at the pic.
Mine are yellow (zinc)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.