Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone live in Arkansas?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Anyone live in or have lived in Arkansas?
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 30 2007, 08:47 AM) *

There is no life in Arkansas...As we know it. hide.gif
IronHillRestorations
We vist there once or twice a year. Hot Springs.
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
dakotaewing
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 30 2007, 10:47 AM) *

Rick -
What are you trying to find out?
rick 918-S
ph34r.gif ninja.gif I'm up to something.. If it doesn't work out Id rather not say. happy11.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Rick:

Been there 3 Times ,Branson twice,Hot Springs Once, all and all nice state.

How ever there is a Kick Ass road we took from Branson to Hot Springs that must

have been layed out by a Blind Man leading a Cow. Prefect for 914's, i can't

remember route # but a really great drive. AND i DIDN,T HAVE THE 914,this was

in my F-150. In a 914 it would be awsome. Dave slap.gif
STL914
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Oct 1 2007, 02:57 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

Rick:

Been there 3 Times ,Branson twice,Hot Springs Once, all and all nice state.

How ever there is a Kick Ass road we took from Branson to Hot Springs that must

have been layed out by a Blind Man leading a Cow.

Dave slap.gif

When did they move Branson from Missouri? Damn, no one tells me anything!
1970 Neun vierzehn
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 30 2007, 07:47 AM) *

It depends what you mean by "live in or haved lived in". It also depends how you define the word "live". poke.gif laugh.gif
jr91472
Used to live in N. Little Rock. The "north" is very important to people that live there.

My teener actually spent part of its life there in the early 80's. My older brother is the my DPO biggrin.gif
cooltimes
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 30 2007, 10:47 AM) *

Last I heard it had around 3 million people living there across the state.
Big Foot lives there so I have heard. Look for him not too far from the state of Arkansas diamond field park just outside Nashville, AR.
Find one like the Star of Arkansas diamond and you might find anything in between a 40 carat stone down to a sand pebble size diamond.
Petit Jean Mountain is the highest point in the state and the Ford car museum on the plateau is worth the drive up to the top in my opinion. Rolls Royce on down to the Yugo I would guess.
There is a good twisty road or two down below hot Springs but we careful on the twisty no shoulder roads because tarantula spiders migrate across the highway in the fall of the year and when squashed by drivers, A twisty takes on a new thrill. They make the road extremely slick. The dangerous part is after that happens. If near dark, black panthers roam there quite often since squished tarantulas are one of their natural medicines to get their lead out and it makes em run faster than a yellow 914.
There are many other things. Most folks that own a 914 will usually be living in the North West area of the state and you'll find the most friendly people when getting aquainted with the Arkansans. Pronounced Ark Kansans. The good wine is found in that area too just where the Porsche event is going to happen... in a week or 2 I think.
driving.gif chowtime.gif beerchug.gif ar15.gif stirthepot.gif because Arkansas has it all.

Cooltimes (Tn mountaineer)
davep
hencar
Yellowbeard
por73914
Plaindaner
914gem
A914MAN

are the only ones I know that admit to being there
cooltimes
QUOTE(davep @ Oct 1 2007, 09:10 PM) *

hencar
Yellowbeard
por73914
Plaindaner
914gem
A914MAN

are the only ones I know that admit to being there

Rich Johnson is from No. Little Rock before deep in the heart of Texas I seem to recall from years ago. Brad too, maybe, and he ain't that bad if you knew him.

If a person wants to measure the personality and talent of a person from Arkansas, they won't never surpass that height.

Now speaking of most of the roads there... that's something different. piratenanner.gif
cary_todd
Fort Smith Arkansas here......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.