Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zymurgist
I went out for a cruise with a diverse group today... cruised through the hills and dales of West By-God Virginia... and on the way I saw a blue and yellow 914 in flatbed heading north on US 522, around 11:00 AM. I was in the Mexico Blue 911 heading south. Just wondering if it was anybody from this board.
zymurgist
icon_bump.gif

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?
rmital
...I'm still waiting for the day I actually see another 914 cruzing around here in my area. The weather's been great the past few weekends, and been out putting lots of miles on the 914 with the local assdraggers...
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(rmital @ Oct 2 2007, 10:50 AM) *

...I'm still waiting for the day I actually see another 914 cruzing around here in my area. The weather's been great the past few weekends, and been out putting lots of miles on the 914 with the local assdraggers...

It has been Great out here (Rockaway) little cold at night. Saw one on 46, near Greenpond Road. Yellow M-471 look alike.
jonferns
..I'm still waiting for the day I actually see another 914 cruzing around here in my area.

agree.gif
zymurgist
The teener I saw in WV was yellow and blue with 916 flares and looked like a race car. Sunday was a gorgeous day for a cruise. I drove the 911 with a small group... we had an Austin Healey, a 280ZX Turbo, a Cobra Mustang, and a German MFI hotrod. Toured 3 states as follows:
Start in Hagerstown, MD
West to Hancock, MD
South through Berkely Springs, WV to the outskirts of Winchester, VA
West through Capn Bridge, WV to Romney, WV
North through Keyser, WV to Cumberland, MD
Lunch (late!) in Cumberland, MD
Freeway sprint most of the way home
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.