Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WMR West Michigan Region PCA Fall Color Tour ride 10/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orthobiz
Man, sometimes I know how lonely Kostner felt in Dances With Wolves. I'm in this far away outpost called Cadillac. Bliznik's baby's on blocks.

Maybe I'll go, maybe not...Just outside of Kalamazoo. Anyone else going? Hey, only 70 miles from Lyle!!!!

Paul
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Paul:

How about a little more info,time,meet place, ect. Dave slap.gif
Garland
I also would like more info on this.

orthobiz
Sorry everybody! WMR stands for West Michigan Region, the area I joined earlier this year when I restarted my PCA membership. The body of the message follows:

"Hello All ----   

Our fair weather driving season is coming to quickly to an end so, don't forget that the Fall
Color Tour hosted by Greg & Lee Koning is less than 1 week away.

Let's get a looong line of Porsche's out for what is sure to be a great drive. 

See you next weekend!

The 2007 WMR  Fall Color Tour will be hosted by Greg and Lee Koning on Saturday, October 6.
We will meet at 3:00 pm at the Mattawan exit (I-94 Exit 66), in the park and ride lot (northwest corner). We'll depart at 3:30 pm for a beautiful ninety-minute drive through the southwest Michigan countryside to Michigan's longest covered bridge, near Centerville.

We will gather for dinner at Big T's restaurant (155 North Main, Lawton 269-624-1200) at approximately 5:00 pm (separate tabs are OK and they have a full bar with hundreds of beers).

All are invited back to our home (28484 62nd Avenue, Lawton) afterwards (around 6:30pm) for dessert!  RSVP by e-mail (gregkono@yahoo.com) or phone (269) 624-1741 by October 4th.
Late questions, call my cell at (269) 501-6792.

Please do not respond to this message - it comes from an unmonitored alias. ?This email was sent to My Region Members by Jerry Arens and the National Porsche Club of America, Inc. You may opt-out of receiving emails from PCA National by updating your PCA membership record at our web site. Read the PCA privacy policy. ?© Copyright 2007 Porsche Club of America Inc. All rights reserved."

--Paul
orthobiz
Anybody?

Paul
Ferg
I wish. Great roads in that area. driving.gif

Ferg
GaroldShaffer
If our last AX of the season wasn't on the 6th we would make the drive. Suppose to be in the 80's here on Saturday. Great driving.gif weather
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.