Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to me seats V8 car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drive-ability
I've decided to keep the car, after thinking about it there's no way I can part with it! This car just drives so nice and always puts a smile on my face. I may go back to Washington State and add flairs and a different color as well. Black is just not to my liking.

I found a set of used seats, there from an unknown car? I found them at a pick-a-part in a old Honda. They have air bag occupancy sensors , so there not out of that car. They have a pattern similar to the factory door panels and look and feel great. I did have to shell out big bucks, $35 bucks each! laugh.gif

IPB Image

DanT
those are very nice looking seats....

congrats on the great (cheap) find... biggrin.gif
sean_v8_914
Del Sol?
TravisNeff
I think Del Sol too
TravisNeff
Doh! not del sol, looks like S2000 seats
dlo914
More likely to be from a Honda Del Sol, b/c we're talking about a Pick-A-Part junkyard.
Rand
Ok, the suspense is killing me. Hey drive-ability.... Where did you get the seats? Are they from a Del Sol?

Glad to hear you are keeping the car. Nice work.
PeeGreen 914
Glad to hear you are keeping the car. It is much too nice to part with. So what part of Washington would you be coming to? Oh, and don;t change the color of the car. Black is such an awsome color.
drive-ability
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Oct 1 2007, 04:47 PM) *

Glad to hear you are keeping the car. It is much too nice to part with. So what part of Washington would you be coming to? Oh, and don;t change the color of the car. Black is such an awsome color.

the seats, I have no idea what they came out of. They were sitting in an old honda civic. They were unbolted, I just lifted them out of the car.

As for What part of Washington State, Everson, a few miles from the border. Nice place to build cars, no one bothers you when you run your air hammer chair.gif I like black when its someone else's car.

PeeGreen 914
I have three black on black cars. A pain to keep up, but I am okay with that. My 914 is the only car I have that is not black.

Everson? My dad is from up there, and he still has a cabin up at Silver Lake.
drive-ability
QUOTE(Blood red 914-6gt @ Oct 1 2007, 05:04 PM) *

I have three black on black cars. A pain to keep up, but I am okay with that. My 914 is the only car I have that is not black.

Everson? My dad is from up there, and he still has a cabin up at Silver Lake.

its a small world after all, I've only been there once (Everson) but I like the area and the people. My old friend has a place with a huge shop area, he's a fantastic body man and fabricator. I hope to visit soon..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.