Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: now what ? :) 2nd 914 - nope never sold the 1st LOL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
snflupigus
My original Chalon, and now another with the targa bar hacked off.... Not sure what to do with the 2nd now. I bought it for cheap thinking that I'd have extra parts + it came with a buick v6 adapter radiator etc... I thought I could make some money selling off all the parts and keep the spare bumpers and fenders from the Chalon kit. Now I'm thinking... BUILD TWO smile.gif --- I've been holding off welding on the 1st shell because I dont have the experience and didnt want to f up. Now I think I'll go after repairing the new shell as practice smile.gif

IPB Image

wish me luck - see you in 5 years when they're done LOL

and btw, the rearend is for the camaro - dont get confused smile.gif its white trashed on the side of the house (rv gates rock)
Hammy
You got it bad now.
SGB
Have you thought about going to rehab? Its a slippery slope....
jd74914
smile.gif do you have any more pictures of the targa-less car . . . it looks kinda neat
orthobiz
With the garage full of non-running cars,
you are either not married,
on your way to a divorce, or
have the best woman ever for a wife!

Paul
race914
Build the second car too. They look awesome when done right IMHO!

Click to view attachment
snflupigus
that car DOES look good. Thanks for the support as always guys. smile.gif

btw, you are correct, I am not married... so your daughters might know me smile.gif

Nic

QUOTE(race914 @ Oct 2 2007, 08:22 PM) *

Click to view attachment

LarryR
QUOTE(SGB @ Oct 2 2007, 07:35 AM) *

LOL LOL Yes it is! Now you just need 1 more you will think of an excuse why you need it. I can help you out with the justifications... Ok 1 is a daily driver, one is a track / street rod and one is a dedicated track car. av-943.gif

It is always easy when none of them run... you can just say oh I want to buy one that runs while I am building the others.

I have 3 porsches but only one is road worthy smile.gif
gregrobbins
I have a great welder in Glendale who works pretty cheap. I'll be happy to give you his name when he is done welding up my roll cage. I also have a trailer you can barrow if you need to tow.

Greg
JPB
QUOTE(race914 @ Oct 2 2007, 11:22 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Is this the RED Dog kit? Looks bitchin! beer.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(SGB @ Oct 2 2007, 07:35 AM) *

QUOTE(orthobiz @ Oct 2 2007, 08:17 PM) *

With the garage full of non-running cars,
you are either not married,
on your way to a divorce, or
have the best woman ever for a wife!

Paul

Welcome to the "slippery slope" club laugh.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(snflupigus @ Oct 2 2007, 01:56 AM) *

and btw, the rearend is for the camaro - dont get confused smile.gif its white trashed on the side of the house (rv gates rock)

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif

'white trashed' - that could be a new term for the dictionary - as in: that car is WT

snflupigus
i mean white trashed in verb form. like parked. the car itself is not white trashed. for that it would need terrible fading paint, ripped up interior and a kid who owned it with a mullet to think it was fast because it had a v8 LOL

I've got to get a lift so I can fit all 3 in the garage smile.gif or i could spend the 2k on one and get it back on the road smile.gif We just ended our fiscal year at the bank.. should be a nice bonus Jan. I have time to decide.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.