Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Sway Bar/Shock Bolts what are they worth?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
They are in great condition and are refinished in a gold cad color. some one out side the club is asking me about them and I just have no idea what they are worth. beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif I'm not sure, but I think alot.
hwgunner
Part of the reason that i am asking is that I think the last set I saw on ebay that were just off the car and all dirty went for like $100.00 for both. That much??
Brando
Ah they're worth nothin... You can pay me to take your pair laugh.gif

I'd say $50-$80 for a pair. I bought bolts, nuts and rear swaybar brackets (hold the bar and bushing to the body) from Otto a few years back for like... $100 out the door? Drove to get them, real cool guy.
ConeDodger
I $75 + shipping if I recall correctly.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Brando @ Oct 3 2007, 08:47 PM) *

Ah they're worth nothin... You can pay me to take your pair laugh.gif

I'd say $50-$80 for a pair. I bought bolts, nuts and rear swaybar brackets (hold the bar and bushing to the body) from Otto a few years back for like... $100 out the door? Drove to get them, real cool guy.

I love that guy. When I got screwed on a car I bought in Costa Mesa he helped me out a ton. Otto is a cool guy for sure.
Joe Ricard
Yep them little one of a kind parts are pretty spendy.

When I went to AFCO shocks I fabbed up a better way with parts from Lowes. I loved spherical bearings at each end of the shock.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
We usually pay 50 each six at a time, New cost 80 something each and of course everyone wants them these days to add the rear bar.
Aaron Cox
i paid 25 for a whole rear bar and bolts tongue.gif

it needed bushings replaced though LOL
andys
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Oct 4 2007, 07:15 AM) *

Yep them little one of a kind parts are pretty spendy.

When I went to AFCO shocks I fabbed up a better way with parts from Lowes. I loved spherical bearings at each end of the shock.

Joe,

Got any photos of your set up?

Andys
Chris Pincetich
I can get them for less from my local salvage yard. I had 2 on the counter last week, but realized they won't work with the Weltmeister adjustable drop links so I passed. They were used and <$60 for both...nuts and washers included. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.