Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SFR SCCA AX Enduro
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
grantsfo
SCCA AX Enduro looks cool. Anyone going?

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/Enduro2007.htm
jgara962
Down a few posts, I started a thread about the same topic. I think I'm going on Sunday. It looks pretty fun. Have you been before?
grantsfo
QUOTE(jgara962 @ Oct 4 2007, 03:14 PM)

Down a few posts, I started a thread about the same topic. I think I'm going on Sunday. It looks pretty fun. Have you been before?

Oops sorry about that! Never done this but I like the idea of being able to get my tires warm.
jgara962
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Oct 4 2007, 03:27 PM) *

Oops sorry about that! Never done this but I like the idea of being able to get my tires warm.

Yeah, a friend of mine does it every year and says it is fun because you get to do five laps, but also those five laps are it, so if you hit a cone, you're screwed.
grantsfo
QUOTE(jgara962 @ Oct 4 2007, 08:52 PM) *

Yeah, a friend of mine does it every year and says it is fun because you get to do five laps, but also those five laps are it, so if you hit a cone, you're screwed.

I didnt check - so time is for all 5 laps? Not fastest of the 5?
jgara962
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Oct 5 2007, 10:34 AM) *

QUOTE(jgara962 @ Oct 4 2007, 08:52 PM) *

I didnt check - so time is for all 5 laps? Not fastest of the 5?

I believe so. My understanding is that it is an "enduro" so you do five laps at once and you are done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.