Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PET CD Question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
I have the PET CD for the 914 and it's proven itself invaluable. So much so that I'd like the same info for my 911 (71). Is there data available that would load on the same platform? Any ideas on where to find such data?

Thanks in advance.
seanery
Eric,

we have the FULL PET in the download area. 911, 924/944, 928, 914, 356...all on one

did you guys get pounded with snow the last couple days? My friend in Park City said they got about 27 inches in the last couple days ohmy.gif
Eric_Shea
That's where I got mine but there's only 914 info on it... Is it the second file toward the bottom?
rhodyguy
help a newbie. where does one find this download area on the site?

kevin
Eric_Shea
Here
rhodyguy
thanks eric. but where does one find that on the site? i don't want to have to look for this thread to find it laugh.gif

kevin
seanery
there is no official link to it. just remember where to find it.
seanery
Eric,

it's the PetCD.zip file.
Eric_Shea
it's the PetCD.zip file.

Danka! beer.gif
StratPlayer
How come your not on the slopes with all this snow we just got,, over 2' on my hot tub cover, I can only imagine how much the mountains got.... clap56.gif
Eric_Shea
Cause there's too many tourists up there laugh.gif

We got about 20" here... I was a snow blow'n fool yesterday. Every time I finished there was another 3" where I started. It's still coming down! blink.gif
seanery
My friend told me they shut down some of the resorts' slopes yesterday. I heard there was an avalanche in Provo, too! ohmy.gif
Eric_Shea
I heard there was an avalanche in Provo, too!

Front page on the SLC Tribune... we lost 3 in that one. Provo Canyon behind Robert Redford's place. Young kids boarding... 18, 19 and 20 with no avalanche locators. I haven't followed it today but it's doubtful they'll get out alive. The road up behind my house is avalanche alley. Goes up to Alta and snowbird. There's an avalanche show that Discovery runs every so often and it's all shot back there. Most avalanches in the country. Great for teener driving in the summer.
Eric_Shea
A friend just got back from the canyon behind our house... they got 60" up there yesterday. He's a ski bum and he said it was too much snow! laugh.gif
StratPlayer
Just looked out the front door,, snowing like crazy still, people across the street have no power or heat,,, man this is a storm to remember 6:30 PM
rhodyguy
they drag a few dead out of bounds adventurers off mt. baker in washington every year. more often than not in the spring. what a fun job.

kevin
TimT
what version PET is the most current ?

Also if I change my screen to 1024X768 I miss about 1/2 in of every page on the left side of the monitor. Im using a 15" LCD, and it has no controls on it, Ive looked at all the display options, and cant figure out how to get the display centered.....

Help!
Hawktel
3 feet of snow at my house. Power was out for 30 hours. I saw a young hispanic guy with a DMS eclipse, with super low wide tires, and a body fairing kit get a quick lesson in Newtons 1st, and 3rd Laws of Motion. He tages both curbs, a bus stop bench, and a fellow traveler in a Astro. It was one way to remove a bady fairing kit in a hurry. It looked like a crappy job, so he's prolly happy with the results.

I didn't know we had the other stuff in the Hidey hole. I'll have to check that out.
TimT
BUMP!!

still cant get PET to display properly. Also with my screen at 1024X768, I lose the left 1/2in.

anybody?
robby750
I have this same problem. Help me too!
Brad Roberts
You have to run it at 1280X1024 to see the whole thing.

B
Eric_Shea
agree.gif What he said... I need to get a new monitor now. Could be money better spent on teener parts. I just spoke with my friend that works at Novell. I was trying to get him to look into it and rewrite some of the code. Doesn't look possible. Looks like I need a new video card (at least)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.