Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: temp (taco) plate wire boots
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
now available the long missing temp plate wire boot (some call it the taco plate) just off the press 6.50 each
rhodyguy
george, if you include the aa part # in the ad, i think it might make shopping eaiser. just a thought. perhaps a pict too. when folks can visualize the item and it's application, they will prob think "so that's how the system is supposed to look" and purchase other components they might need also. regards.

k
jim_hoyland
Received mine. Thanks George
rick 918-S
WTF.gif is a taco plate? Boot? confused24.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif I think I need one.
spunone
Heh George did you get some more in yet?
bdstone914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 10 2008, 01:57 PM) *

WTF.gif is a taco plate? Boot? confused24.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif I think I need one.

Its rice, beans and two tacos. Or its the oil temp plate and sender on the bottom of type 4's (not all have it). Cars with with center consoles have it.
JazonJJordan
Maybe this...will help...
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 12 2008, 11:52 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 10 2008, 01:57 PM) *

Its rice, beans and two tacos. Or its the oil temp plate and sender on the bottom of type 4's (not all have it). Cars with with center consoles have it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.