Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SF Bay Area Costal tour this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kenschipper
I periodically organize a day long tour called the "Top Down Tour" for the company I work for over on the Monterey Bay Coast.

The tour is open to all Graniterock Employees and their friends which means all of you.

We will be starting in Watsonville with the first official stop scheduled for about 9:40 at Canepa Design in Scotts Valley. I will be taking the group on a tour of the Museum and hopefully a peek at the shop area.

From there we will head up Hwy 9 through the Santa Cruz mountains to Hwy 35 (Skyline) and then down Hwy 84. We will continue up Hwy 1 to lunch at the Moss Beach Distillery. Home leg of the tour is down 1 to Santa Cruz with a stop at the Ritz Carlton (fantastic view) along the way.

If you can make it the best place to meet us is at Canepa Design which is located at 4900 Scotts Valley Drive. Scotts Valley, CA. 95066.

Weather report is sunny all day long in the low 70's. Should be a fun day.

Please post or PM if you would like to join us.

Ken Schipper
831-262-4222 for additional info.
McMark
Very cool, Ken! Thanks for the invite. I can't make it, but it sounds like a great time. driving.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(kenschipper @ Oct 5 2007, 12:54 AM) *

I periodically organize a day long tour called the "Top Down Tour" for the company I work for over on the Monterey Bay Coast.

The tour is open to all Graniterock Employees and their friends which means all of you.

We will be starting in Watsonville with the first official stop scheduled for about 9:40 at Canepa Design in Scotts Valley. I will be taking the group on a tour of the Museum and hopefully a peek at the shop area.

From there we will head up Hwy 9 through the Santa Cruz mountains to Hwy 35 (Skyline) and then down Hwy 84. We will continue up Hwy 1 to lunch at the Moss Beach Distillery. Home leg of the tour is down 1 to Santa Cruz with a stop at the Ritz Carlton (fantastic view) along the way.

If you can make it the best place to meet us is at Canepa Design which is located at 4900 Scotts Valley Drive. Scotts Valley, CA. 95066.

Weather report is sunny all day long in the low 70's. Should be a fun day.

Please post or PM if you would like to join us.

Ken Schipper
831-262-4222 for additional info.

At the risk of being teased for having old worn out eyes, what day is this tour? Am I missing it? All I see is that it is this weekend...
This is a cool tour!!!
kenschipper
I guess I did miss something improtant.

It will be on Saturday. Join us if you can.

Ken
Trevorg7
Thanks for the invite Ken, sorry I cannot make it.

T
neo914-6
Ken,

Thanks for the invite and organizing this. Unfortunately I need to work on the neo so I can drive events such as this in the near future...
carreraguy
Sorry Ken, Thanks also for the invite but I've got the 914AROO in the garage for some injector work. A visit to Canepa is always a treat - wonder if he still has that 911CS for sale?
dgw
I hope this was a fun as it sounds. Unfortunately I'm reading the thread on Sunday night, a bit late.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.