Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know this car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Wannabe 914-6 owner
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?...leadExists=true
RoninEclipse2G
Interesting, the ad says it's a 71 /6 but it has 75-76 bumpers, nobody puts those on a 6
familienauto
It does say it's a conversion (2.2L is not a stock 914-6 engine). Those bumpers are out of place on a 1971 though.
boxstr
Might try calling th phone number and asking the seller for more information. He probably knows more than any of use??
Just a thought.
CCL
jaminM3
Looks pretty nice except for the rear wing. Also, why did they rip out the whole trunk metal? It is a 6, it would of fit...

wacko.gif
jd74914
That was for sale on here not too long ago. IIRC the guy owned a shop . . . he thought it was hot sh*t, and it might be nice, but I remember thinking that it was way overpriced. I thought it was 11k before?

It still seems overpriced to me (and doesn't have enough close-up pictures), but if the quality of the work is there . . .
PeeGreen 914
Looks nice in the pics if you want a conversion. Some things I don't like, but I doooooo like black 914s. Especially if it has a 6 in it.
Wannabe 914-6 owner
QUOTE(boxstr @ Oct 5 2007, 07:18 PM) *

Might try calling th phone number and asking the seller for more information. He probably knows more than any of use??
Just a thought.
CCL

Sometimes you don't always get a straight answer from a motivated seller, and it never hurts if you can find out as much truth as you can, before you talk to the liar, errr seller. No really, it's a rust free car. smile.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif
boxstr
There are some really nice 6 conversion 914s on the market right now. Most are in more original condition than the one in question.
CCL
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(boxstr @ Oct 5 2007, 11:33 PM) *

There are some really nice 6 conversion 914s on the market right now. Most are in more original condition than the one in question.
CCL

Are they less than this? Seems like a good price if it is well done.
boxstr
I am seeing $12k to 18k for really nice well done 6 conversions.
CCL
PeeGreen 914
That is about what I would think.
sixnotfour
If you like it , and is as nice in person , good deal.
porschecb
You can ask him questions now. He showed up in the classifieds. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.