Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to *The* Club Hargray2!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Hey you, welcome to the club, get your tools out, and let's get you a car done!

smile.gif

M
Brad Roberts
New member ??

Lives near you ??

B
hargray2
Wow! what a surprising welcome, thank you! This sure is refreshing after hangin' out over at pelican so long. Lotta politics ova der!

I got my '71 /4 about 2 yrs ago.
It is completely stripped down to shell only. Sitting on jack stands.
Goin' on rotisserie as soon as I get my friggin' shop insulated and organized.

It's a long process when you are as lazy as I.
Brad Roberts
Welcome clap56.gif clap56.gif

We try to welcome everyone with "open arms" and create a different feel/enviroment than the other "places".

Show us pics..

B
GWN7
Welcome beerchug.gif

Now we have someone who can tell us all about Miles. Dose he really live in a van down by the river? laugh.gif
Gint
Welcome. How 'bout posting some pics in the Members 914 Pictures thread.
redshift
Lives 6 minutes as the wheels spin from me.. on a weekend, no traffic, no cops!

smile.gif

I'm free, got nothing to do for a couple weeks, send me a message, and I'll drive over, and help you tinker with parts.

Miles
hargray2
Thanks everyone!

I'll post some pics first chance I get.

I'm not sure if Miles lives in van though. I'm jealous if he does 'cuz he must have the internet hooked up in that sucker! And I don't have internet in my 914! lol3.gif

Hey Miles, is that a real picture of you as your avatar? If so I think you spelled your name tag wrong. You put the 's' on the wrong end! Musta been drinkin'
redshift
hah! Drank for the first time in a long time tonight.... also had a date... with a human woman! ohmy.gif

She obviously had been drinking earlier. unsure.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.