Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kit's Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Passed on from a PM, as authorized by the author.

I am still working on the system 10-12 hours a day. I drive the Avenger with the sytem in as often as I can. It works very well. Very similar in performance to a D-jet, however better in the warm-up and overall drivability.

I am working towards an improved graphical interface, with help from an applications programmer.

Much work is going on in the area of electronics packaging. The a second generation PCB is nearly complete and a case has been designed. The other small parts for the TPS adapter and ignition and ignition interrupter are designed, ready for production.

I have purchased a turbo, and just received some exhaust tubing for making a turbo header. I would like to experiment with a turbo soon.
And make the system turbo compatible as an option.

Brad Roberts has a unit and the installation should happen sometime soon.

Work started on the hydraulic dyno, however it is on the back burner for now, just too many irons in the fire.

Thanks for your interest, and please spread the word.

KitCarlson

KitCarlson
Kit's Kit is an Engine Management System.

For information on the Engine Management System please visit: http://home.mindspring.com/~dave.c/kitcarlson/

laugh.gif
redshift
My bad, I consider this rig to already be legendary chatsmiley.gif and not needing an introduction, I meant 'info injection'...

M
ChrisReale
I cannot wait til I can get my greedy hands on this system.

Theoretically, could one put in a wild cam shaft and use this injection syseem?
Brad Roberts
You got it.

Dont be surprised if you are the guinee pig. I decided this weekend to not run it on Lyressa's car. We need a good solid stock 2.0 for testing.

You won. We can easily install it while your engine is on the ground... much easier for making the harness and such.

B
ChrisReale
Go for it. smilie_pokal.gif
ChrisReale
I take it Dyno testing would be necessary? boldblue.gif
Brad Roberts
At least one session of 4-5 pulls.

B
redshift
I am very interested in what happens.

smile.gif

M
Bruce Allert
GawdamitChrisyouluckyasshole laugh.gif
and all it takes is to move to SanFran..... idea.gif

..........b
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Dec 28 2003, 10:28 PM)
GawdamitChrisyouluckyasshole laugh.gif
and all it takes is to move to SanFran..... idea.gif

..........b

Yea Bwooth, but you forgot the sequence of events...
1 Move to SF
2 Have Brad find a rusty hole of hell that f's up the strength of your car.
3 have your engine laying on the floor of his shop
smile.gif
Bruce Allert
Yuppers... the key wording here is
"Sequence of events" and that they were rolleyes.gif
I think you deserve getting to be the test-ee and I hope all goes well... go for it buddy beerchug.gif

.......b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.