Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK, who sent the 914 soap???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
i'm too old to believe in santa claus rolleyes.gif

this is too cool! it even matches the color of my car.
well, close enough wink.gif

thank you sir, whoever you are! pray.gif
Andy
Mueller
I'm not telling you, but mine is better smile.gif
Britton
That's the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Did you make it or what Mueller?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Britton @ Dec 28 2003, 06:29 AM)
Did you make it or what Mueller?

my package actually came from canada ... idea.gif
Mueller
I didn't make mine....I modified mine however...I thought it needed bigger tires and the BBS rims look good on it I think, LOL

I knew "Santa" was from the North, but I figured it would be further up than Canada smile.gif

Not sure how I got on the "list" for one of these, but I am not complaining......thanks again, the "car" is sitting on my desk where it has replaced a 996 1:18 scale model
GWN7
Well the North Pole (home of Santa) is in Canada.... laugh.gif
Mark Henry
Hahaha!!!

It must be from your best buddy Alfred!!!

w00t.gif

P.S. is it from BC by chance?
GWN7
A quick search shows the North Pole as due North of Ellesmere Island (closest land point) and Canada Post shows that the postal code is H0H 0H0 (Ho Ho Ho) and we all know the government is never wrong. cool_shades.gif

http://www.northpole.net/
seanery
he's not really saying it outright so I'll tell you. Its gwn7.
redshift
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 27 2003, 10:25 PM)

thank you sir, whoever you are! pray.gif
Andy

Most important: Andy, that soap was meant to be driven. Use it.

wink.gif

M
scottb
santa, could you please send me a 914 mold for being a good boy? pray.gif

i already make soap and would be happy to share with my playmates..... mueba.gif mueba.gif
stock93
Mark,
If the soap was from Alfred dont you think it would be white?

John
Mueller
santa, could you please send me a 914 mold for being a good boy?

Scott,

the mold is from the 914 bodies that Demick is/was selling.
GWN7
Now that I've been "outed" laugh.gif

This is a mold I made myself. It has a few details that the lexan ones from Demick might not have (not sure of this because they haven't arrived yet) and this one is about 1/20th scale.

You can see the door handle indents in Mikes picture. But what you can't see is the wiper blades, grill, the words Porsche on the engine deck lid and where the licence plates would be or the front and rear turn signal lenses. It also has proper body lines where the hoods would be. You can sort of make out the spokes on the gas burners that are on it (pre Mikes upgrade). It's not perfect but it's getting close. I've been working on this for about 3 months.

If there is interest I can do a group buy for anyone that wants one. I have a source for wholesale soap and the dyes.

Colours available: Black, Burgandy, Dark Pink, Cherry, Gold, Hunter Green, Ivory, Bayberry, Kelly Green, Navey Blue, Orange, Flo Orange, Purple and Ruby Red

I can add metal flake to any of the above colours. The one in Mikes picture is red metal flake. Soap dosen't photograph well.
JeffBowlsby
Colours available: Black, Burgandy, Dark Pink, Cherry, Gold, Hunter Green, Ivory, Bayberry, Kelly Green, Navey Blue, Orange, Flo Orange, Purple and Ruby Red

Can you do a Bumblebee LE for me? cool.gif
GWN7
Which one? yellow, red or green? or all 3? Give me a few days and yes

the wheels might be a bit of a problem..... idea.gif
Mueller
Sorry about that smile.gif

, the detail of the Soap914 is amazing, i assumed it was made using the 1/25 lexan bodies...my bad sad.gif
GWN7
Nope ...carved/crafted with tiny tools. I think the lexan ones that are coming are 1/24th scale (smaller)
Chris H.
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Dec 28 2003, 06:13 PM)
Nope ...carved/crafted with tiny tools.

Are you serious!? That is amazing! Nice!

Chris H.
Brad Roberts
Bruce,

make sure you post in the "vendors" area on the club site.

B
GWN7
I'll wait till I see if there's interest in them b4 I do that..... that's why I offered to do a "group buy" thing....I don't want to order a couple 100 lbs of soap & wax and have it sit here for yrs.
rhodyguy
i gave mine a run around the tub christmas day and mistakenly parked it in the garage ohmy.gif . good thing i still have STICKERS!!! thanks for asking.

kevin
morph
Those look cool, I'll buy a few.
Aaron Cox
thats awesome...how much? $???
GWN7
I'm waiting for a freight quote and will know later today, but I figure $7-8 range.

They would be shipped F.O.B. 58271 zip code (USPS) so if you want to calculate freight to your location use http://postcalc.usps.gov/ for a small package to your zip code, weight 1 lbs 6 oz. per
hargray2
I would buy one or two. Would you be accepting paypal?
scotty
...and it even comes with a tow rope! laugh.gif
GWN7
Kind of hard to be "soap on a rope" without the rope... smile.gif

Yes to paypal I set up an account........

Grasshopper LE (candle)

(Every place here is out of Black wax dye and I can't get any till mid January)
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Dec 29 2003, 12:49 PM)
Grasshopper LE (candle)

GWN7, you need a girlfriend!!!! laugh.gif
morph
I want a yellow and a blue one, let me know when I can buy, and how I can pay!!!!
scotty
Kind of hard to be "soap on a rope" without the rope...   smile.gif

Yeah, but I couldn't resist wink.gif They are cute...add a little extra soap and you can have any size flare you want!
GWN7
Girlfriend?....to hard to get rid of them in the winter....the ground is frozen laugh.gif

for those that were interested see THIS for ordering info

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.