Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car is insane
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1bad914
My car has a new motor, it initally ran like a top then I had to mess with it and it has basically ran like crap all summer, I could not figure out what was wrong, yesterday I drove it over to a friends house and visited for an hour or so, I started driving it home and it ran like a top, it has never run this good, I have no idea what happened, but I'm not complaining. The only thing I did was take off like a bat out of hell, WOT thru three gears???
SLITS
You realigned the di-lithium crystals ..... normal outcome.
snflupigus
outside air temp change? loose wire? or as slits said. the crystals... gets it going every time. LOL

btw, as for your sig quote... I've got some good news for you. You're already doing both. smile.gif no need to decide.
village idiot
Remember, they always run best right before they blow up:(
Mid_Engine_914
Cars don't go insane ... maybe it's possessed.

IPB Image
1bad914
Trust me I have already thought about it running it'd best before it blows, I keep listening for any noise that is not quite right.

The air temp has not really changed, this morning is the coldest day this season and it ran fine.

That quote is from a Chevelle song, it was my mantra while going thru my divorce, I guess it is kind of OBE since I have remairried! smile.gif
Lavanaut
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Oct 10 2007, 04:35 AM) *

That quote is from a Chevelle song...

I was thinking Shawshank Redemption, but that one's worded slightly different I guess. Something like "get busy living or get busy dying". Pretty sure the Chevelles were first though. biggrin.gif
1bad914
Not the Chevelles, Chevelle the rock group!
Jeffs9146
CHT sender may be intermitant. Is it FI?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.