Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT 951 Racecar Raffle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Raffle Info Paypal to: BroadfootRacing@aol.com
IPB Image
I have nothing to do with this yada, yada, yada...well, other than the fact, I'm buying a couple tickets cool.gif
Mueller
I'm buying a ticket or two as well......what would I do the car??

Sell it or part it out (those wheels would be bitch'n on a 914 smile.gif )
seanery
race it ya numbskull til the teener is done (like it'll ever be done).
Mueller
I couldn't afford to keep it, let alone the expense of racing a car like that..........besides, no more space at my house, it's already looking like a used car dealership
.....5 cars and only a 3 car garage......
GWN7
I wonder if it's still street legal idea.gif MDB2.gif
seanery
I've got 3 and a teeny 1 car garage.

keep it at all914, just let him drive it once in a while.
Mueller
I'd have to start hanging out on an RX7 forum then...opps, I mean 944, LOL
GWN7
Free storage at my farm if you win laugh.gif
campbellcj
Is my math rusty, or could one buy up the remaining tickets for <$5K and have a >50% chance of getting the car?

Just a thought for the non-financially-challenged. I personally already blew my xmas bonus in about the first 15 seconds. Most of it went to tax-deductible stuff, which I'm not sure this is?
Howard
Think you dropped a zero, Chris. 2000 less 852 sold = 1148 left x $40 = $45,900. Think I'll just buy that McLaren on eBay.
Andyrew
Dad bought a ticket, That is a very nice 951..

I asked him if he got it can I have his old track 951..

he said no sad.gif

Maybe if he gets it then he'll change his mind wub.gif

Andrew
seanery
It's gotta be one bitchin' ride.
Andyrew
100 or so more hp than Dads, little stiffer suspension, Light, Tires, Oh ya thats got to be a monster. Ive driven Dads on the lowest boost setting (learning to autox) and man that was a blast, but that thing is probably scary!

Andrew
campbellcj
Oops...that xmas scotch must be stronger than I thought...at least when combined with nyquil blink.gif
seanery
bump.

c'mon guys, buy a ticket. Win a car, and help a girl.
soloracer
I'm going to buy a ticket as well but had a few questions. Does anyone here know what the winners tax is going to amount to? Also, are there restrictions on foreign buyers?
Andyrew
Only 920 tickets? Dang. Its been up for a while too, all the rennlist 944 guys already jumped on it, so there no more serious amount of people on the banwagon..

Shoot..

And I want that car now!!! wink.gif

Maybe if someone puts an ebay auction for it... Hmm...

Andrew
aufaber
Looks like teh raffle is over according to the site:
http://hometown.aol.com/pcaracer/Additiona...nalcarinfo.html

Says if they don't have all the tickets sold by 3/3/04 they were doing refunds and cancling the raffle.
seanery
I believe that info is old & inaccurate. To the best of my knowledge they have extended the raffle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.