Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: air fuel ratio metering. looked for the member on east
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
feeble search skills. member's firm sells digital a/f monitor systems. saw the link in another thread. saved it to favs. old computer lcd screen is kaput and can't access the data. so...who is this member?

k
DNHunt
K

You mentioned TimT to me.

Dave
rhodyguy
i thought so too dave. looked around rudner's racing(sp) site and couldn't find it. lining up the purchase for the new exhaust.
jd74914
Give them a call, their site has a few #'s on it.
TimT
I think your looking for a wideband O2 system? We dont sell them, but we can get them for you...

Id steer you to a site like B motorsports. we have had good success with the NGK units...

If your looking for something else like engine management, we always have in stock several of Haltechs different models
rhodyguy
i'll check that link tim. thanks. sent much time looking and speaking with monarch, powerdex, etc, mcmark, etc, yest. i don't need any management features. running webers and a mallory. i want to get to better with carbs and prep for the new engine. i've reverted to casob 914 owner mode. the $250ish and change is a little bit of a pucker factor at this time.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.