Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aarrh! Need a hood!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carrera916
Oh man.... headbang.gif

A neighbor down the street had backed his truck into the 914 in front of my house (NOT MINE, but a friend of mine, which isn't good) and crushed the nose pretty good....the '916' bumper cracked in the center, pushed the front panel back about an inch and bowed the hood! On top of this, he hit the car pretty hard that it rolled backward 2.5 feet and hit my Quattro! Thank god, the rear 916 bumper and my car are alright.

confused24.gif What can I say, he's 70 something years old and litterally 4 feet something tall! He claimed he saw the roof of my Quattro when he backed up and felt a thump...only to sh*t his pants when he saw the little red car between my car and his! I'm just greatful that it wasn't a hit and run crap, but boy, I sure felt so bad for this dude being so upset about it.

I can repair the bumper which is no big deal but the hood, I need a replacement one now, preferbably in Bay Area to pick up, and get on the job so I wouldn't have to bail out water on every rainstorm!

Anyone got a decent one out there to sell? Color doesn't matter, it has to be straight and rustfree if possible...

thanks!

jerry MDB2.gif
Brad Roberts
Mueller should have one or several. He is in Antioch. We just shipped one off a week or so go.. sorry.

I dont think I have another spare.

B
mikerose
I have one. But I am in roseburg OR. Will be back in pittsburg on the 12/31/03. So if you still need one let me know.

Mike
Mueller
Your choice, black or white hood......

I'm in Antioch, you can pick it up today if you want

510-484.8700 cell
Andyrew
Ive got one as well. blue.

Andrew

PM me if you want it, but you might be closer to mueller.
McMark
Got one in Napa.

Let me know when it's time to paint the hood. I got a friend...
morph
Got one off of a 71, I'm in the Portland/Salem area of Oregon.
Carrera916
Guys & Gals.....

Found a decent one today!

Thanks for your help.... beer.gif

j
Pnambic
Wow, this thread rocks!

This is why the 914club is growing so quickly and steadily.
clap56.gif beerchug.gif mueba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.