Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: I was outbid!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
restore2seater
Challenger #2 dry.gif
rhodyguy
$175k. unreal. some folks have too much money...period.

k
skline
It was only open to authorized Dodge dealers, That is still a lot of money for a new dodge. More than a Viper. It is obviously being sold as a collector car.
Foster
Collecter car (#2) plus all the money is going to a good charity if I read it right (read tax deduction) so I can see how someone with a lot deeper pockets than mine would pony up the cash.

And it's an awesome looker. Nice to see Dodge do it right, like Ford did with the Mustang. Too bad Chevy dropped the ball (in my opinion) with their Camaro concept.
scotty b
Am I the only one who thinks it very odd that the seller has 0 feedback and the winner only 1 feedback ? Also on a 175,000 car auctioned only with a copy of a press release confused24.gif
balljoint
Money laundering?
slim72914
That does seem strange... Why wouldnt they sell it at Barrett Jackson like ford and shelby do? They rake in the cash for those #2 cars. Even though most of them are bought by one guy...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.