Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Name that part
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lavanaut
Anyone have an idea what this is for? confused24.gif No, the one on the left. After reassembling the fresh air blower in the front trunk, reinstalling my fuel tank, refinishing and reinstalling my dash, this is what I had left over. It's rubber.

Thanks

Click to view attachment
Cap'n Krusty
The one on the right used to be for coin operated telephones, but not any more. Dunno about the one on the left ................... The Cap'n
Rand
LOL. The one on the left is used for those phones nowadays. You tie a string through the hole, then fish it back out when you're done. Repeat as necessary.
jonferns
looks like the rubber washer that goes on the front valance (in trunk) screws.... -JON
roadster fan
That rubber washer looks like the ones that are used on the metal dash mounting points near the windshield. It has been awhile since i took mine apart but the dash mounting points have a rubber washer between the dash stud and chassis IIRC.

Jim
Lavanaut
Jonathan, Jim, thanks. I'll look both places and see if I can't find a match.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.