Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MegaSquirt Plug & Play
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
d7n7master
Hi All, I want to install a MegaSquirt fuel management system on my "73 914-2.0. Currently D-Jet... But I just want to install it-not build it. I read on the PP BBS that Dave Hunt may have a system available. Dave? You out there??
givemebeer.gif
DNHunt
I built 1 and installed it. It's been great and I would recommend it. Sorry but I don't build them however.

It can be built in a weekend easy and is not real hard. If you were clear on how you wanted to install it you could do that in a weekend. Plan well and then build what you need. Tuning will take some time.

Dave
Mark Henry
I may have given him the wrong idea Dave, my bad.

d7n7master, by MAPS I mean the programming (or files) is what Dave was offering. Your engine would have to be about the same as Daves for the MAPS to be the same as for your set-up. Follow the link at the bottom of Dave's post, lots of good info and tips.

http://www.geocities.com/dnhunt2002/Dave91...l?1054739433412

Mark
Brad Roberts
We will have turnkey kits available within the next 3 months (not Megasquirt) but something similar.

B
d7n7master
In about a month I will be installing a 2165 consisting of 78mm stroker crank & 94mm cyl. I'm concerned that my D-Jet will run lean with this setup. Not good... I'll get it dynoed & attempt to set the mps but... am I overly concerned? I'm running a WebCam 107i hydraulic cam, 8.0 compression.
Brad Roberts
I think your 2165 will probably need something like we are working on.

I'll see if I can get you something quicker. Several people are working 2-3 pieces of the puzzle right now.

I'll have more info in about 3 weeks.

B
airsix
For the sake of your sanity I hope it's cheap. You know us 914 owners. You could offer it for free and people would still bitch about the $8 for shipping! lol3.gif

-Ben M.
redshift
hahohmygodthatsnotfunnym
Bleyseng
Let's hope it will work with a turbo because I want more power!!!

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.