Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: JR is on the block
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smokey
So; go to craigs san fran . 25000.00 for JR . WOW . I say its werth it . That car has so many wins its sick. A very very fast/ tight . fully set up auto X car or time trial . My Question is. Is HPH for sale 2 ? Rich sold the 3.0 914/6 he had about 6 months ago. He sure has been selling alot of chitt on the list . Maby he wants out . piratenanner.gif HUUUU. smoke.gif
Project 6
Can you say DEEE-Vorce?

Tell me now and I'll give half of all my stuff.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(smokey @ Oct 13 2007, 08:56 AM) *

So; go to craigs san fran . 25000.00 for JR . WOW . I say its werth it . That car has so many wins its sick. A very very fast/ tight . fully set up auto X car or time trial . My Question is. Is HPH for sale 2 ? Rich sold the 3.0 914/6 he had about 6 months ago. He sure has been selling alot of chitt on the list . Maby he wants out . piratenanner.gif HUUUU. smoke.gif

The car has been for sale actually for a couple years... Yes, divorce. sad.gif
Jake Raby
I'll take all the engine cores :-)

jimtab
Jake, do you have that much room? He's got a hellova lot of cores.
smokey
JR is also in the back pages of Sept PANORAMA.That must have cost at least five bucks. WOW. Rich u better save your cash . drunk.gif smoke.gif icon8.gif yellowsleep[1].gif bye1.gif wacko.gif unsure.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif huh.gif blink.gif bootyshake.gif smoke.gif FLORIDA . Na . VEGASSSS beer.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.