Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My 914 project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
thomasotten
Hi everyone,

Many of you have seen the threads I have posted showing the progress of my 914 project. I decided to create a section on my personal website , so to fully document the project, and any future 914 endevours I may partake in. There are several hundred photos on there, and some other interesting stuff. I will be posting more as the progress continues, and of course, always keep the forum updated with my progress. Please have a look, and bookmark the link if you like.

Thomas
Chuck
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Oct 14 2007, 08:35 AM) *

Hi everyone,

Many of you have seen the threads I have posted showing the progress of my 914 project. I decided to create a section on my personal website , so to fully document the project, and any future 914 endevours I may partake in. There are several hundred photos on there, and some other interesting stuff. I will be posting more as the progress continues, and of course, always keep the forum updated with my progress. Please have a look, and bookmark the link if you like.

Thomas

Great work. Very nice site.
Bartlett 914
Nice job Thomas. Your site looks great..just like your car!
jaminM3
Very Nice thumb3d.gif

Did you have the wheels refurbished or did you buy them that nice?
rhodyguy
tom, your car looks swell!! how many of those jetstars were produced? do you have one? really cool car!!

k
ConeDodger
Thomas,
Nice work... I was under the impression you were doing a 2270? Am I wrong? I don't see the full flow system.
thomasotten
QUOTE(jaminM3 @ Oct 14 2007, 09:51 PM) *

Very Nice thumb3d.gif

Did you have the wheels refurbished or did you buy them that nice?

I bought them off the Samba, the anadizing is real nice, but some of the black paint is flaking.
thomasotten
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 14 2007, 10:03 PM) *

Thomas,
Nice work... I was under the impression you were doing a 2270? Am I wrong? I don't see the full flow system.

No, I am doing a 2056. Although I keep asking myself, with all this work, why am I not building a 2270?

rhodyguy, the Jetstars were very limited in number, I will have to ask my Dad what the exact count was. I seem to remember him telling me that VW didn't want to sell him engines anymore, I suppose they saw it as taking away their business.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.