Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTF times 2
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
majkos
OMG!

What kind of sick person made the bike/van? icon8.gif

A MAD soccer mom who wished to be a guy?
scotty b
QUOTE(majkos @ Oct 14 2007, 08:45 AM) *

OMG!

I was thinking some chick that wears sleeveless flannel shirts ..............
majkos
QUOTE(scotty b @ Oct 14 2007, 08:52 AM) *

QUOTE(majkos @ Oct 14 2007, 08:45 AM) *

OMG!

I was thinking some chick that wears sleeveless flannel shirts ..............

\
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
"Get IT done!" chair.gif
toon1
give it up for imagination barf.gif
Bartlett 914
$3,500 and reserve not met! I wonder if the handicap plates come with it.
TINCAN914
Scotty how do find stuff like this?
In the ebay search engine, do you enter the words ugly shit? The first one looks like a failed attempt at a new Disney ride...
Todd Enlund
I think the Camaro is kinda cool... looks like a cartoon. The front suspension needs to be lowered though.
type47
motorcycle has the highly desirable dodge caravan front clip

ar15.gif

rolleyes.gif
CoolAirVw

huh.gif What kind of sick person made the bike/van?

What I find amazing is that there is 36 bids on it! stromberg.gif stromberg.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif barf.gif barf.gif
PeeGreen 914
I am speechless.
rjames
I wonder if the handicap plates come with it.

The plates don't need to come with it- I think that it's a safe assumption that whomever is driving it will be seen as handicapped in some way.

Double barf.gif
wbergtho
What I find amazing is that there is 36 bids on it!

No Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scotty b
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Oct 14 2007, 10:09 AM) *

Scotty how do find stuff like this?
In the ebay search engine, do you enter the words ugly shit? The first one looks like a failed attempt at a new Disney ride...

search = retarded as cars thingies laugh.gif Some I stumble across through legit searches some come from another car forum I'm in
Dr Evil
Scott searches for "Gay things" for reasons you can imagine and he finds these things tongue.gif
degreeoff
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Oct 14 2007, 10:20 AM) *

I think the Camaro is kinda cool... looks like a cartoon. The front suspension needs to be lowered though.

I agree. reminds me of the wheelie poppin clown cars way back in my home town 4th parades!
abbott295
I think that VW/Camaro is going to be appearing in our neighborhood, Marietta, Georgia. Pretty sure I could find East Cobb Stables. Or maybe they'll fill it up with road apples?
LarryR
Wow that first one looks like a 70 split bumper camaro on the front. 68 - 73 corvette on the back... I may be a sick man but it looks kind of cool to me.

As for #2... I think you would always feel like you were on a bike about to be run over by a mini van av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
jhadler
I think the buggy is kinda cool in a very weird and funky way. One might half expect to see Malibu Barbie and Ken riding in that thing...

The Bike/Van looks like a deathtrap to me. A wonder how little payload it would take in the back to lift the front wheel off the ground altogether.

-Josh2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.