Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getty Dash I
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
The getty dash install was completed today; North Hollywood re-finished the gauge faces and modified the fuel/oil level to fuel/volt meter. ; Had a local body shop paint the face plate to match the car color; and covered the FG Getty dash in leather.

Removed the center console too. still have to recover the tunnel, move the ERG counter, and clean up loose wires....
jim_hoyland
Before the finish work...
jim_hoyland
And befor I got it:
jonferns
Looks really good! Like the gauge faces too! what color is the wheel? Looks red in some pics, and orange in others.
jim_hoyland
Seat belts, wheel, shift knob, E-brake release button, heater lever knob, and logo in mats ( not in picture) are all red
markb
Wow! Very unusual. Nicely done, Jim.
TINCAN914
GEEEEEEEEEEZZZ Jim...

You know when you get tired of that car, you can give it to me... idea.gif Very nice..
Dr Evil
As always, done with style Jim! biggrin.gif
type47fan
Jim,

Looks great! Are you taking it over to the Riverside Flesh Roast at the end of the month? What happened to your triple gauge?

Thanks,
jim_hoyland
Planning on being there again this year; the Riverside Flesh Roast & Rusty Parts swap meet has got to be one of So Cal's best events. See you there, look for Toast's yellow 914, turn left---

QUOTE(type47fan @ Oct 14 2007, 07:09 PM) *

Jim,

Looks great! Are you taking it over to the Riverside Flesh Roast at the end of the month?

Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.