Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Breakfast moves to lunch!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
This month, we're moving the breakfast to a lunch! Let's meet up at 11:30AM on Saturday the 27th at the Tied House in Mountain View. Those of you who have a hard time waking up on a Saturday morning should be able to make it to this one...

No 914 required--hope to see you there!

--DD
Trevorg7
More soccer tourneys for the kids but this time I am certainly out since we're in Lodi.

thanks

T
OmegaM1A1
Mind if I ask what this is about? I might attend if I can get my 914 working by then (I know it's no 914 required, but having a car of my own to get there is probably a good idea)
Dave_Darling
It's some number of us locals getting together and BSing for a while, then going inside and eating. smile.gif Often, it's a "9:14 AM" breakfast meet, sometimes it's lunch.

Feel free to show up if you can make it!

--DD
McMark
I think I'll be in for this one as well. No 914 though for me. sad.gif
Jenny
Well, we've got a bday party at Miyake's that night, but I think Brian and I should be able to make it out for lunch as well.

Thanks for putting it together!

Jen
Dave_Darling
Glad to hear that, Jenny! I'm trying to talk Lisa into going--and she may be more willing if there's going to be someone there she already knows. (Like you and/or Brian!)

--DD
Dave_Darling
icon_bump.gif

Just a few days, now...

--DD
Jenny
we're planning on being there. Even blew off seeing Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D with some friends. =)

Jen
old9one4
Sorry can't make this one. I do like lunch idea!

Nelson
jimtab
I'll try to talk Lyn into coming down with me...be nice to see everyone....
koozy
I think I may be able to make this one. I'm close by and would love to meet some of you folks. I work 6 days a week and Sat is my family time but I think they would love for me to spend an hour with you guys. I have a vacume leak on the 73 but I'll brave it. It's not too bad. This car is rough around the edges but I love it none-the-less. WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mike
MartyYeoman
Sorry, but I can't make it.
Family obligations...
Dave_Darling
icon_bump.gif

Tomorrow, 11:30 or so! smile.gif

--DD
carreraguy
I'll try to be there.
ConeDodger
Me plus Yopu and Nicho!!! In a taildragger.
koozy
uh..... oops, wife and I's first year anniversary. I was going to try and pull off the "Honey, I bought you a 914 and we should go to...." Well, you know how that would end up. So I thought I'd do something nice for her instead. Maybe I'll get to meet some of you folks at the next one.
mightyohm
Kylie and I will be there. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
McMark
Sorry peeps, I had a water line break at the house, so I'm a plumber/ditch digger today. sad.gif
mightyohm
QUOTE(McMark @ Oct 27 2007, 03:55 PM) *

Sorry peeps, I had a water line break at the house, so I'm a plumber/ditch digger today. sad.gif

We missed you! It was fun and we had a great turnout!
jimtab
It was great to see everyone, hadn't seen Jen and Brian since before they were married also good to see Rob, Yopu and Nichco, I hope I spelled his name correctly, a very nice and apparently smart young man. And everyone else, Dave, Jeff and his fiance....yup, he's in the barrel or maybe it's her....hmmmm. Tom Trudell, me and my wife, damn I hope I'm not missing anyone...probably am tho....if you weren't there....HA HA, you lose.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Oct 27 2007, 03:55 PM) *

It occurred to me about the time they brought the bread to the table that you probably managed to talk Allison into helping you dig a ditch... Tabor thought she might have been cheerleading... Yopu told me I wouldn't even get her out of the house for that!!!
fiid
I can't make it since I'm in Puerto Vallarta - vacationin' biggrin.gif

See y'all next month!

jimtab
Feeble excuse Fiid.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.