Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just added an air cooled car to our stable
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I painted this car for the current owner back in the day. He called me to tell me he needed to sell it. We struck a deal. The ad photos don't do the car justice. This was an absolutely rust free car when it arrived here in MN. I know because it was hauled here on my trailer.

http://duluth.craigslist.org/car/447165691.html

Sandy plans on driving it to work until the snow fly's. driving-girl.gif

I'll add some good photos later.
jimtab
Nice...I love old Vdubs...
rick 918-S
Couple of pics.
rick 918-S
Here's the Porsche content. The PO wanted me to add this 914 gauge section from one of my parts cars. This was done around 1998. PO hooked up all the gauges but never finished the dash work. I think they're too big. At least for 3 gauges. Two may look better.
wbergtho
Hey Rick,

That's a cute little bug! I love the color too. I hope to get "the ride" if you show and tell at Kelly's place. I hope to get my parts today. I have the entire day off to assemble the heads and put everything back in order including swapping out a coolant line that has been leaking.

Bill
SLITS
Damn Rick .... you went to the dark side and bought an assdragger .... whaddawegonnadowithyou?

Nice Beetle ...... cheer.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Gint
Those things go great in the snow!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.