Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have 10 of these in my garage...what's up?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
computers4kids
What am I missing on this ebay auction???
I think we're going to have an unhappy buyer very soon.
rhodyguy
$202 for one wheel? what are people thinking about?

k
Cevan
What about these:

$50 for a headlight motor (even I have 2 spares) plus $12 shipping.

Eight LEDs and a relay for $55 plus $16.45 shipping??? Those LEDs are $1.49 each from Superbrightleds.com.

boxstr
Okay, time to get back on ebay.LOL
CCL
jaminM3
I bet the guy thinks it is a set of 4. There are four pictures and at the end it says wheels...
roadster fan
If you look at the bid history I would bet that it is being shill bid up to its current price. I love the response to the question about the auction being for one wheel or 4 wheels........."stop it, the auction is for one wheel".

Looks like someone in Singapore, and someone in the UK are interested, they will probably send him a check for double the auction amount and ask that he send the balance in cash with the wheel dry.gif
914Sixer
Some of the stuff is overpriced beyond belief. I have sent parts to metal recycler that were better than the crap than is advertised. I hope ebay gets on the people with the incredible shipping charges. I remember one item was was looking at was about $25 and the guy wanted $100 shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.