Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carb Vendor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KevinP
I have been trying to find a vendor that sells Dellortos... I have done all sorts of internet searches and have come up short! If anyone knows of one and can put me in the right direction it would be great. Thanks in advance...

KP
Aaron Cox
there are no new dellortos.....

gotta find em used.
jasons
Theres a guy on ebay from Italy. He doesn't sell new ones cuz like Aaron said they ain't available, but he sells nice used ones at a fair price.
Aaron Cox
agree.gif

alfaguy i believe on ebay.
Cap'n Krusty
CB Performance? The Cap'n
TravisNeff
CB Performance sells parts for them, but only parts.
ruddyboys
Is there any new carbs that people have tried other than Dells or Webbers?
Jake Raby
I have one brand new set of 40s.....

Still in the unopened boxes- Not for sale :-)

Buy some off ebay and send them to Art Thraen and they'll be better than new.
KevinP
Thanks guys, I kind of had that feeling that they were no longer available.

KP
euro911
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Oct 16 2007, 12:08 PM) *
... Buy some off ebay and send them to Art Thraen and they'll be better than new.

Whats Art's contact info? I have a set of 44's that need some body work (throttle shaft bushings to be more precise) dry.gif

Also, Jake ... need to talk to you about some 96mm KB pistons I recently purchased from a reputable member. They're slightly used, only 500 miles on them ... discoloration in one jug, no scoring or gouges ... top ring gap not correct?

Gary
If you're looking for used, there's always a few floating the on the samba classifieds: The Samba
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.