Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oct 20, Saturday Morning Coffee at Warner Robins, GA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
MiddleGACruiser
Cars and Coffee at Atlanta Bread Company in Warner Robins, GA

We plan to meet at the Warner Robins, GA Atlanta Bread Company Saturday Oct 20 @ 8:30 AM to drink coffe and look at cars. Please feel free to show up and show off your ride, sip coffee, try the best danish in Warner Robins, etc...

Atlanta Bread Company Directions: Google Atlanta Bread Company then choose the Warner Robins Store.
(I dont have enough posts to add the link, and no, I'm not affiliated with them, I just think its a nice place to have coffee on a Saturday morning in Warner Robins)

Address:
Atlanta Bread Company
Warner Robins
2624 A Watson Blvd.
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
blitZ
You ought to post this in the Garage, I just happened to stumble in here and see it.
MiddleGACruiser
Success again! But before I rave too much I have to apologise for running off so quickly. I made the mistake of scheduling a haircut for 9:30 which left very little time to talk. I know better than to do that again.

We have a new addition to the group. John showed up with his absolutely beautiful '73 918. It's so clean and professionally done I had to make sure I didn't drop any drool on it when I was looking it over. I don't have a sound bite of it running because I had to run away too quickly but I did manage to get a pic for this forum. Thanks John!

Dan's still waiting for his to return from the shop but he was there too. We are now 3!

I hope to see everyone again next month. The plan is to meet the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

Shiny side up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.