Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where is JP?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
? He knows we still love him wub.gif , right? confused24.gif
Brad Roberts
I think I pissed him off for the last time. He has the PP autoX BBS to maintain now.

Shouldnt he be holding an event soon ? He had one last time around Jan. or so.

B
boxstr
He posted to the Rennlist a few days ago. Said he had computer problems and was offline for a while. Maybe he is in the garage having fun.
CCLINGARAGELIFE
Gint
I saw him logged in here yesterday (Maybe Saturday, I don't remember).
J P Stein
I'm over being pissed off.
I find lurk mode to be just fine, thanx.....I get more done if not settin' here drooling at the screen.

If I ever have anything worthwhile to post......
fuch toy
Prolly couldn't pry his fat ass outta that Kirkey seat I sent him..... bootyshake.gif

Happy New Year laugh.gif JP.....
Bleyseng
When's the party JP????

My car is running so I can drive it down this time.

Geoff
boxstr
No fat ass on that old boy. He probably sat in it and " I can't get up".
CCLINAARPLAND
Bleyseng
or he turned it into his garage smokin chair. Yep, that dude is not fat!!

Geoff driving.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Dec 28 2003, 09:15 PM)

Shouldnt he be holding an event soon ? He had one last time around Jan. or so.

B

I think so too.

Thrashing around for a date. Thinkin' the weekend of the 24-25th Jan. I was pretty much overwhelmed by the turnout last year....a good thing.

I'm open to suggestions as to the date. A plan is gud.
ChrisReale
Well, havin' beers and dudes standing around pointing at Ulf is a good thing in my opinion. Maybe I can hitch a ride with Brad...in the bed of his truck
boxstr
Jan 24-25 sounds good, let's go.
CCLINPARTYATJPS
Bruce Allert
I'm in & be bringin the Fat Tire.

......binFATTIRELAND

(hmmmmmm.... some how it just don't look as good as Craigs laugh.gif )
campbellcj
JP - I have a free Southwest ticket burnin' a hole in my pocket. (In other words, the effin thing is gonna expire if I don't use it soon.) Keep us posted if there will be a serious gathering going on...I need every bit of time off I can squeek past the boss(es)
J P Stein
Chris:

It would be great to have you here. If the 24th or 25th is gud for you, that's when it will happen. There were bout 50 folk at the last one....even a few 914s....it rained, of course.
campbellcj
I hafta go back east (Boston area) late in January but I dunno my exact schedule yet. I can usually sneak away on Fridays or Saturdays pretty easily; Sundays are tougher (daddy duty).
Brad Roberts
Damn tough call. The very next weekend is Dunkels swap meet.

Chris.. I'll go but we have to take something other than my truck. I could probably borrow a Bimmer or Honda.

I also need to get the van up north. I was thinking about Jan. 9th (his birthday)

B
Brad Roberts
I had a really good time last year. I want to make it again this year if at all possible.

The best part was watching several episodes of "Band of Brothers" with JP later that evening. I see it on TV every once in awhile and think back.

B
J P Stein
OK, 24 Jan is the day, we can start bout noonish & go till we've emptied our BS supply.....this could take a while rolleyes.gif . That gives me 3 weeks to get my shit together & line up foodstuffs. The shop is a freakin' mess......being mid-project & all. Everyone is invited, so don't be shy.

Brad: If you'd make a stickey post maybe I can get a rough head count.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.