Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday Morning Coffee at Warner Robins, GA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MiddleGACruiser
I cross posted on the advice of another member. I hope it's ok.

Cars and Coffee at Atlanta Bread Company in Warner Robins, GA

We plan to meet at the Warner Robins, GA Atlanta Bread Company Saturday Oct 20 @ 8:30 AM to drink coffe and look at cars. Please feel free to show up and show off your ride, sip coffee, try the best danish in Warner Robins, etc...

Atlanta Bread Company Directions: Google Atlanta Bread Company then choose the Warner Robins Store.
(I dont have enough posts to add the link, and no, I'm not affiliated with them, I just think its a nice place to have coffee on a Saturday morning in Warner Robins)

Address:
Atlanta Bread Company
Warner Robins
2624 A Watson Blvd.
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
904svo
I'm going to the Canton Rod Show on Saturday at RiverStone Plaza,

Starts at 2 PM. Lots of great rods and customs cars there.

MiddleGACruiser
Success again! But before I rave too much I have to apologise for running off so quickly. I made the mistake of scheduling a haircut for 9:30 which left very little time to talk. I know better than to do that again.

We have a new addition to the group. John showed up with his absolutely beautiful '73 918. It's so clean and professionally done I had to make sure I didn't drop any drool on it when I was looking it over. I don't have a sound bite of it running because I had to run away too quickly but I did manage to get a pic for this forum. Thanks John!

Dan's still waiting for his to return from the shop but he was there too. We are now 3!

I hope to see everyone again next month. The plan is to meet the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

Shiny side up!
Al Meredith
How about giving us some lead time. Some of us Atlanta 914eers might like to make a caravan to central GA but we need time to plan. Please let us know next time you are planning an event. I was thinking a nice day trip for us in Georgia would be a day at the Air Plane Museum at Robbins AFB. What think you?
MiddleGACruiser
Good idea. We'd love to have the Atlanta folks visit. I'll go ahead and map out a short drive (about an hour??) that can end at the museum. Next month we plan to meet at the Atlanta Bread Company at 8:30 AM on the Saturday before Thanksgiving (Nov 17th). Is a week's notice enough time or should I post earlier?
Al Meredith
Jeff, Lets see if any of the Atlanta guys respond . I might plan to meet with you on the 17th , maybe make some plans for a Spring outing , Al Send me your email address so we can communicate . ljgmere@aol.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.