Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3rd Generation - how about your family?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dflesburg
Next week,

The Flesburgs will have three generations of 914 people on this board.

My oldest son will be joining us.

My father and brother as you know have been here forever...
purple
2nd generation. spent all 9 months in the womb in a 914, first few months on 'the outside' in a 914 in between the seats in a carseat
jd74914
2nd, my dad had one (long gone) then convinced me to buy one. He uses this SN once in a while to buy stuff. Now I'm working on getting a 3rd, and he is driving a '71 911.
VaccaRabite
First gen for me.
Second gen starts on tax day, 2008 (projected)

Zach
angerosa
I don't think anyone in either my mom's or my dad's families ever owned anything as exotic as a Porsche. On my dad's side, I now have aunts and uncles who drive foreign makes. Mostly Japanese but I do have one aunt who rolls an Audi A6 she bought new. I think that's the only other German car to date on either side.

I have a one year old son. And someday maybe more. Whatever gender, I will cram cars down their throats the way other parents do sports. Yup cars and soccer. They must like both.
jaminM3
My Dad keeps saying he wants to buy my 914 from me when it is done, but I think I will just let him drive it in the summer while I do a big 4 or /6. Or, I may buy another one so I know how the one in parts in my garage goes back together... confused24.gif
Betty
QUOTE(purple @ Oct 19 2007, 11:02 AM) *

2nd generation. spent all 9 months in the womb in a 914, first few months on 'the outside' in a 914 in between the seats in a carseat

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif ...of you in your carseat in a 914!!!!!
balljoint
QUOTE(jaminM3 @ Oct 19 2007, 01:33 PM) *

Or, I may buy another one so I know how the one in parts in my garage goes back together... confused24.gif

chairfall.gif

That's what I did, it's called a 3-D, 1:1 ratio manual. biggrin.gif

My little one just bumps the board while sitting on my lap, but maybe I should go back and check some of my posts. blink.gif I had to stop her from helping with the actual car because she kept honking the horn. beep beep Daddy
Bleyseng
Two generations here with me since 95 and Blair has had his for a couple of years now.
euro911
Nope. I'm the 1st. in my family to own any Porsches, and we didn't have any offspring.

Both of my brothers have owned one Volkswagen Bug each, but thats where the men are separated from the boy (I'm the youngest) laugh.gif

My nephews might end up with my 'P' collection if they ever show an interest dry.gif
So.Cal.914
My Uncle bought his in 1970. My Brother bought his in 1979, and I bought mine in 1982.

Working on my Nephew. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.