Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is anybody going to take advantage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plymouth37
Neil from Getty just called me and said that I was the only member who has placed an order for the decklid group buy, he wanted me to ask if any body else is going to go through with this. Please put in your orders if you are serious about getting this discounted price.
Dana.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Oct 19 2007, 11:26 AM) *

Neil from Getty just called me and said that I was the only member who has placed an order for the decklid group buy, he wanted me to ask if any body else is going to go through with this. Please put in your orders if you are serious about getting this discounted price.
Dana.

I am trying to figure out when I could go down and pick mine up. I need to take a trip down but I have to coordinate with Yopu so she can do business and we can have it be a dual purpose trip... I will get back to him in a week or so.
plymouth37
I am trying to figure out when I could go down and pick mine up. I need to take a trip down but I have to coordinate with Yopu so she can do business and we can have it be a dual purpose trip... I will get back to him in a week or so.

Thanks for setting this whole thing up. I think Neil was just worried that he would be stuck giving me a discounted price on a single order.

If any body else is going to buy sometime soon it might be a good idea to give Neil a call to let him know what you are up to, it might make him feel better about this deal.
Thanks,
woobn8r
I've called Neil 3 times this week...and never got him! I left him a message today.

And will be ordering just as soon as I can talk to him!
plymouth37
They do work at some crazy early hours, he called me at 6:30 his time this morning. I think they are only there till 10am or so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.