914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
I'm taking off in a few minutes.

Ciao!

-Rusty cool.gif
GWN7
Be safe
redshift
Be safe, and hurry back, stay in touch when you can... and thanks for your service.

Miles
Bruce Allert
Prayers are with you Buddy. Please be as safe as you can.

..............b
d914
probably to late, but take care and keep your head down!!!
mikester
Thank you.
Eric_Shea
All the best... and Thanks!

Any way we can get a hold of you over there? Send some 914 soap for the boys etc.?
DrifterJay
see you in a few months over there Sir wink.gif
PV2 Villanueva flag.gif
Eric_Shea
Seriously... anyone have an address for Rusty over there? Jay leave us your coordinates as well.
ChrisReale
QUOTE(redshift @ Dec 29 2003, 05:01 AM)
Be safe, and hurry back, stay in touch when you can... and thanks for your service.

Miles

agree.gif
Chris H.
Take Care and God Bless You Lawrence...
Scott Carlberg
flag.gif
pray.gif

ar15.gif ANY & ALL the bad guys.
Rusty
Thanks folks. I guess I lied. But I did find a data port here at the Atlanta airport.

Well, I show up at Fort Riley (in Kansas), and the genuises in charge of travel decided that the cheapest way to send us was by BUS to Atlanta.

0500 report time
0900 bus leaves

0300 (today) bus arrives at Airport in Atlanta.
1100 plane takes off.

As a taxpayer, I'm all about saving money... but this just makes me laugh. Freaking army penny pinchers. finger.gif

-Rusty cool.gif

P.S. For those that asked about my snail mail address, click on the email link, and shoot me a note. For several reasons, I'd rather not post my address in public. And thank you, I'm touched that you'd want to send me stuff like NOS 914-6 parts... to help ease my time in the desert. wub.gif

Hehehehhehehe
Qarl
And looking forward to your postings again soon.

Can we take your 914 for a drive while you are gone????

Thank you for your service... be safe...
rick 918-S
Be safe. Consentrate on the task at hand and don't drop your gaurd. See ya at a club event someday. alien.gif
Hawktel
Be safe.

Don't forget to duck.

If you need help, don't forget to ask. if you need a Red Eurovan, we have experince in those.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.