Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ALTAMONT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smokey
welder.gif A endurance race two days long . all day saterday and all day sunday . I will add pics Tonight . WE have a 535 ( B M TROUBLE U ) it has been gutted and set up 4 race . The GREEN flag drops at 2.30 west cost time ;Race all day till 9.30 PM . do it again sunday . Every make car u can think of . driving-girl.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif piratenanner.gif drunk.gif piratenanner.gif icon_bump.gif driving-girl.gif icon_bump.gif driving.gif icon_bump.gif driving-girl.gif icon_bump.gif :headba:Qarl: beer.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif icon8.gif barf.gif smoke.gif smilie_pokal.gif welder.gif welder.gif welder.gif
smokey
I know i should have put this in the Paddock . ar15.gif smoke.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
race914
A friend of mine is entered (in another BMW)

Just traded him a spare race seat for some clutch parts for our 6

Click to view attachment

Isn't there a budget limit of $500 for the car (excluding safety equipment) ?
Scott Carlberg
Ah Ha!!!

I just KNEW there was a Reason why the Penske Porsches & the Audi TDIs didn't show up today at Laguna Seca!!! av-943.gif
smokey
pics
smokey
more
smokey
more
smokey
and some more
smokey
Out of sixty + cars . @ the end of the 1st day we were 13th fastest . U get a transponder . they(ALTAMONT STAFF ) watch via computer . Everything u wanted to do on the way home from werk . Very Very fun and such a Rush . Its like playing hokey with cars . driving.gif about three roll evers driving-girl.gif . Ye one was a chika . SHE was on her top . Good to look at a chick upside DOWN . Not one 14 out there . there was a set of 44s out there . I will try to update . the sunday funday . smoke.gif
smokey
QUOTE(race914 @ Oct 20 2007, 08:38 AM) *

A friend of mine is entered (in another BMW)

Just traded him a spare race seat for some clutch parts for our 6

Click to view attachment

Isn't there a budget limit of $500 for the car (excluding safety equipment) ?

Yeh , BUT/// Whos to say what is SAFTEY budget . There were guys that show up in a two hundred thousand doller rig and trayler . with a two hundred doller car that lasts about two hours. Entry fee was five hundred a car . we have six drivers . with fuel and all the rubber we could get . we are about 3000.00 for the weekend . The R/V is key . beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif six guys can drink alot of beer also . We did not crack open anything tell after the checkers . but still 20 minutes and we start again . smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.